SU is now favored v Pitt | Syracusefan.com

SU is now favored v Pitt

CiceroSwamp

Walk On
Big shift in the odds today from Pitt -2.5 to SU -1. These late shifts with SU becoming a favorite also happended with NW and Minny...and we see how that turned out

Big shift in the odds today from Pitt -2.5 to SU -1. These late shifts with SU becoming a favorite also happended with NW and Minny...and we see how that turned out
Then why did you post it;)

The dumb money comes in middle of the week. The smart money bets the first hours after the line is set and the day of the game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bookies need more money on Pitt - pure math.

Not smart or dumb money - just math.

Bookies need more money on Pitt - pure math.

Not smart or dumb money - just math.

That's not what I was saying. Of course bookies want a balanced book. I was solely talking about when people bet.

That's not what I was saying. Of course bookies want a balanced book. I was solely talking about when people bet.

So early money is smart money?

So early money is smart money?

Yep. Smart bettors (meaning smart money) bet early or late, and sometimes big, They take advantage of the publics perception (which moves the line) and their uninformed/less knowledgeable bets.

Yep. Smart bettors (meaning smart money) bet early or late, and sometimes big, They take advantage of the publics perception (which moves the line) and their uninformed/less knowledgeable bets.

We got ourselves an Eddie Mush. ;)

mush2.jpg

i don't think early money is smart money.. if the line is wrong the smart money doesn't spend early they wait for it to move. smart money wouldn't touch this game. two teams that are wildly inconsistent is not a wise place to spend money.

The dumb money comes in middle of the week. The smart money bets the first hours after the line is set and the day of the game.

The smart money doesn't bet on CFB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom