SU @ L'Ville | Syracusefan.com

SU @ L'Ville

DomeStranger

All Conference
Gearing up to be an EPIC game. After tomorrow we could be facing the #1 team in the country. We're due for one of those games where everything "clicks" ... we will learn a lot about this team next Saturday ... Siva vs Williams, 12 rounds, I can't wait! LGO!!!

At least we have a week to prepare with james out. We are going to need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We won't get rolled. Smith and siva won't Be able to do what they usually do against us. I bet it's another low scoring dragged out battle like it was last year when Brandon hit that floater over dieng to win the game at the end.

We cant let them get out of the gate quick. We will know how we are going to fare about 3 mins in to the game, imo.

I think we get rolled.
God i hope we dont but i am not too optimistic. Hoping we make shots and rebound like hell

We won't get rolled. Smith and siva won't Be able to do what they usually do against us. I bet it's another low scoring dragged out battle like it was last year when Brandon hit that floater over dieng to win the game at the end.
If James plays we have a shot.

The status of Benhahan will be big, he'll be out Monday, so we gotta hope UL wins that one

if we crash the boards we can win a rock fight.. if the ville starts going bonkers from 3... lookout

I'm confused. We lose 15 ppg. Today, we got that back from Coleman and Grant and we won. Excuse my ignorance, but the team I've watched this year wins with Defense. Why do we get rolled?????
Watch louisville play and then watch villanova play and you have your answer

I'm confused. We lose 15 ppg. Today, we got that back from Coleman and Grant and we won. Excuse my ignorance, but the team I've watched this year wins with Defense. Why do we get rolled?????
We get rolled without James because we lack outside shooting and Louisville is seeking payback after we beat them twice last year. It's also my gut feeling.

Too many of us are focused on our offensive shortcomings. While we keep doing this we are missing out on the fact that this is an ELITE defensive team. So is louisville. According to pomeroy this is a matchup of the best two defensive teams in the country. If mcw and Triche outplay smith and siva we win. They are more than capable of doing so.

Too many of us are focused on our offensive shortcomings. While we keep doing this we are missing out on the fact that this is an ELITE defensive team. So is louisville. According to pomeroy this is a matchup of the best two defensive teams in the country. If mcw and Triche outplay smith and siva we win. They are more than capable of doing so.
I have no doubt that we are capable of winning.What I see as the problem is the selective variation on who is going to play well on any given day?Today we have CJ standing out and DC2showing some signs of life and Trev buried a couple deep shots giving the team a timly and needed boostTriche suffered a bit on a couple bad ref ca;ls but thats got to be considered normal on the part of the reffs.

I have no doubt that we are capable of winning.What I see as the problem is the selective variation on who is going to play well on any given day?Today we have CJ standing out and DC2showing some signs of life and Trev buried a couple deep shots giving the team a timly and needed boostTriche suffered a bit on a couple bad ref ca;ls but thats got to be considered normal on the part of the reffs.-Calicuse

Calicuse, I hear what you are saying, but it was pretty similar last year. As good as dion was, he really wasn't a dominant scorer. Joseph, scoop, and Triche had their moments last year as well scoring. Look around college basketball. Very few teams have one dominant player that does all the scoring every night. Louisvilles good, but they are beatable. I'm not scared by their talent. Will they be pumped? Sure. But I doubt Louisville thinks this is going to be a cakewalk game for them.

Watch louisville play and then watch villanova play and you have your answer

Marsh...Louisville hasn't played this team yet. Let's see what happens...l

With or without James we have a good chance to win because we play elite defense. Its very good for Grant, DC2 and Cooney that they played extended minutes today and all had some success. Also we have a full week to prepare for it with or wothout James which the staff should have a good idea about.
We are do for a good shootig game.
There is a possability Behannan doesn't play or if he does isn't up to speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom