SU Media Day 8/5/16 2:00-3:00 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Media Day 8/5/16 2:00-3:00

Syracuse Football ‏@CuseFootball
"If you give us what we ask, you'll have a great opportunity to be successful at Syracuse." - @CoachBabersCuse

"We've got to go to work. We know we're behind in implementing things, but that's ok. People have been ran down from behind before"

"The definition of faith is belief without evidence. Give us time, it'll work. It's a proven product"

Coach Babers credits the Orange strength staff and players for how they look today in comparison to the start of spring ball.

Last edited:
"We know we're behind in implementing things, but that's ok. People have been ran down from behind before"

That's a great quote. Don't panic, we'll catch up.

Noticeably Bigger...that has to be a good sign.
Im happy to hear that. When we played Clemson in the dome the first time, it felt as though EVERY single clemson player was playing a hs team. Glad to see we have bulked up.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Nothing significant from Babers thus far. Just said no players will be kept out for non-medical reasons tomorrow.

Babers said he went to Denny's for a 55th birthday special (whatever that is. Had fans come up and take photos with him.
Ha! I did the same thing when I turned 55. I thought it was hilarious to get my first senior menu meal. (It's not so hilarious any more).

Trust me, as someone who know the media markets, they are light years ahead of what Wake and VA Tech have for coverage. We should be thankful for what we have.

I guess. Sure I have to read and listen to it because what other option do I have? However IMO the PS in particular are always trying to dig, poke and prod and put the the football team in a bad light.

Love that gluteus medius on the players but I hope Dino has his colon in shape to process all that crap he gets from the post substandard!

Looks like more fat melted than ice this year in Syracuse.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom