SU Media Day 8/5/16 2:00-3:00 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU Media Day 8/5/16 2:00-3:00

We are fortunate to have Dino. In my opinion we couldn't have hired a better coach for Syracuse.we are uniquely positioned to run his scheme because of the Dome. It provides us with a huge recruiting advantage and differentiates SU from every other team in the ACC and East.

This is a confident not cocky leader. Well Done by Coyle but amazing job by our super Chancellor in naming him to the search committee. Brilliant!

We need to give him time but i truly believe he has us in the top 25 by year 3.

We are fortunate to have Dino. In my opinion we couldn't have hired a better coach for Syracuse.we are uniquely positioned to run his scheme because of the Dome. It provides us with a huge recruiting advantage and differentiates SU from every other team in the ACC and East.

This is a confident not cocky leader. Well Done by Coyle but amazing job by our super Chancellor in naming him to the search committee. Brilliant!

Agreed. Just hope we can hold on to him

Spot on. I agree with your assessment--we couldn't have landed a better guy to pull this program out of the doldrums, and modernize our offensive concept / program national brand.

Agreed. Just hope we can hold on to him
He is 55. I believe we can. It may take another 1-1.5 per year but that is doable as he will increase revenue and donations to SU way beyond the 4m it would take to retain him.

The math is easy. Based on each fan being worth only 50.00 per game. Over 6 home games Dino only has to increase attendance by 5k per game to "self fund" a 1.5 annual raise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom