SU native P. Corbin's family want him in the Bronx | Syracusefan.com

SU native P. Corbin's family want him in the Bronx

Come to Jesus...
Steinbrenner boys aren't their daddy. Corbin to the Nats 6 years, 126 million. Yanks wouldn't give him more than 5 years. George after the Sox winning the title would haven't have let 1 year and 20 millionish dollars keep him from Corbin.

Steinbrenner boys aren't their daddy. Corbin to the Nats 6 years, 126 million. Yanks wouldn't give him more than 5 years. George after the Sox winning the title would haven't have let 1 year and 20 millionish dollars keep him from Corbin.
Not good.

But the Yanks won’t allow themselves to be their old selves.

Not good.

But the Yanks won’t allow themselves to be their old selves.
I don't get how the Red Sox can outspend the Yankees? It makes no sense. Now burning money on POS like Pablo Sandoval and Hanley Ramirez I get being hesitate if I were the Yanks that was the stupid the Red Sox did.

Those contracts bloat the Sox payroll thru next year and will basically be redirected to Mookie and Bogaerts after the year but Sox fans know their ownership has to pay or the pink hats won't fillup the ballpark now. They charge insane money to go to games so Sox fans expect to be top 3 payroll every year.
George wouldn't have let the Sox pass him by like the boys have. 6-140 for a stud lefty isn't a bad contract. He will be good for atleast 4 of those years and lefties even as they lose velocity can develop the junk stuff.

I don't get howthe Red Sox can outspend the Yankees? It makes no sense. Now burning money on POS like Pablo Sandoval and Hanley Ramirez I get being hesitate if I were the Yanks that was the stupid the Red Sox did.

Those contracts bloat the Sox payroll thru next year and will basically be redirected to Mookie and Bogaerts after the year but Sox fans know their ownership has to pay or the pink hats won't fillup the ballpark now. They charge insane money to go to games so Sox fans expect to be top 3 payroll every year.
George wouldn't have let the Sox pass him by like the boys have. 6-140 for a stud lefty isn't a bad contract. He will be good for atleast 4 of those years and lefties even as they lose velocity can develop the junk stuff.
I’m with you.

Teaching old Yankee left-handers how to pitch in the twilight of their career ...is why Andy Pettitte is on the payroll.

6 years, $140M right?

I just don't think they believe he's worth it. Neither do the Phillies. Time will tell.

6 years, $140M right?

I just don't think they believe he's worth it. Neither do the Phillies. Time will tell.
Yes. Heard it was 140.

Holy smokes nice pitcher that might be the worst contract I've ever seen.whats degrom going to get?

DtnsLy-WkAAV6m8.jpg

It just goes to show you - and this is an obvious reality - these guys are all about the $$$. All we heard is that Corbin was a lifelong NYY fan and how it was his dream to pitch for the NYY. But for an extra year he foregoes that "dream" and instead chooses a team that finds a way to disappoint every year. It's almost like the MLBPA will put out a contract on any player that signs for less dollars than what is offered by the highest bidder.

I hope he's an SU fan and likes to donate.
Clearly, he will say he’s. Syracuse fan...then donate to gtown.

While I’ve always liked Eovaldi, despite him failing as a spy, he worries me.

Give me Happ for 2.

If it’s Eovaldi? Fine, but no more than 4 & 3 would be nicer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom