SU/Nova: 11-0 against 11-0 in the Dome - can't wait! (nm) | Syracusefan.com

SU/Nova: 11-0 against 11-0 in the Dome - can't wait! (nm)

should be a helluva game. hopefully we don't lose on an Arcidiaicioneoicioiaeoo 3 again
I love MCW, but he literally stepped out of the way with his hands at his sides on that one. He probably could have sent it into the stands.

I love MCW, but he literally stepped out of the way with his hands at his sides on that one. He probably could have sent it into the stands.

He didn't want to risk a foul.

The reason we lost was still the missed FT's by MCW though.

Either way, very very glad we are at home for this game, need a lot more Scoring from Cooney next time up

First we have to dodge seth davis high point prediction.

And the down 25 points at halftime, what high point has to do to get back in the game momentum builder with special commentary from jay williams and doug gottlieb the entire halftime.

should be a helluva game. hopefully we don't lose on an Arcidiaicioneoicioiaeoo 3 again

Dont ever say it! I loathe him on a Craft type level after that s#*t show 3 last year. We need to make a statement this game.

orangefan13 said:
First we have to dodge seth davis high point prediction.

And the down 25 points at halftime, what high point has to do to get back in the game momentum builder with special commentary from jay williams and doug gottlieb the entire halftime.

That's true but I decided to give us a victory over High Point and Nova a win over Rider anyways :)

This is a very good Nova team. Excellent defensively, typical Jay Wright squad, 9 deep, Ochefu, Pinkston and 7 guards. They blow out teams in the 2nd half with their depth and they won't go 1-15 from 3. Remember we struggled vs them in the Dome last year, without James.

We need to rebound the hell out of the ball in that game.

He didn't want to risk a foul.

The reason we lost was still the missed FT's by MCW though.

Either way, very very glad we are at home for this game, need a lot more Scoring from Cooney next time up

Down 81-78, neither did Hakim Warrick.

Still gotta play defense.

That was a really bad individual performance against Nova; can't wait to get revenge in a couple weeks.

Down 81-78, neither did Hakim Warrick.

Still gotta play defense.

That was a really bad individual performance against Nova; can't wait to get revenge in a couple weeks.

Hak made a living blocking shots, MCW not so much.

I'm not saying I condone what MCW did, just that I understand it. Still if he makes a damn FT in the seconds before, it never becomes an issue.

This game will be the judgement game we need to see what's wrong with our team before heading into ACC play.

What better way to gauge our talent than against one of the coaches that has been able to beat us repetitively until recently.

This is a very good Nova team. Excellent defensively, typical Jay Wright squad, 9 deep, Ochefu, Pinkston and 7 guards. They blow out teams in the 2nd half with their depth and they won't go 1-15 from 3. Remember we struggled vs them in the Dome last year, without James.
yeah and we had them beat at Nova.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom