SU offered Ross Douglas | Syracusefan.com

SU offered Ross Douglas

I know that it is the coaches job, but I wish I could do something for Mrs. DM a signed card or something from all of us fans. From one Vol to another, I want to thank her and the family for the support they must give him at home. It must be tough to deal with with a young family. He really seems to be going after it 24/7 from the end of last class and the beginning of the next. I was always told as a boy that hard work pays off. Go get 'em Doug, go get 'em Cuse. Proud to be an ORANGEMAN!

I know that it is the coaches job, but I wish I could do something for Mrs. DM a signed card or something from all of us fans. From one Vol to another, I want to thank her and the family for the support they must give him at home. It must be tough to deal with with a young family. He really seems to be going after it 24/7 from the end of last class and the beginning of the next. I was always told as a boy that hard work pays off. Go get 'em Doug, go get 'em Cuse. Proud to be an ORANGEMAN!

You got that right, it will be nice when the program is rolling and he has what will seem like a breath.