SU opens -10.5 over Providence... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -10.5 over Providence...

690West

Moneyline Master
Double digit road fave. Don't like it. Don't like it one bit

The points do look awfully tempting here. I'm thinking a 5-8 point win for us, Providence has solid talent and lost some close games.

Double digit road fave. Don't like it. Don't like it one bit

January 10, 2012. Providence 90, Louisville 59. Cotton 5-5 from three. Probably the biggest BE upset of 2012.

Note to history: Don't repeat yourself!

The Friars just lost to DePaul by 10 at home. DEPAUL. I'll happily give 11 points here.

We will cover! Providence wants to run so there will be a ton of positions and we will turn them over at a high rate. Plus they have no big that can hurt us so we will extend the zone. This game is taylor made for James to get 3s in transition.

Also lost to Brown and BC during their current 4-game losing streak.

Maybe I'm overconfident, but this seems like stealing money by laying the points.

These guys were just down by 22 in the second half at home to DePaul.

I see this like the Rutgers game. Cotton will come out and nail a few 3's, with one of them being like 22 ft away. Then by halftime he'll be shooting 3's from 25 ft or worse, and clanking every one.

I think we win going away.

Sure, they could win this game, but I think it's really unlikely. Our lackluster performance in Tampa should help maintain focus for this game. Let's just hope MCW doesn't try too hard to impress the home folks.

Two things I want to see tonight

MCW going back to being a distributor (no reason he shoudlnt go for 12 dimes tonight assuming we can finish)
Our bigs to step up both defensively and finishing on the offensive end

Two things I want to see tonight

MCW going back to being a distributor (no reason he shoudlnt go for 12 dimes tonight assuming we can finish)
Our bigs to step up both defensively and finishing on the offensive end
MCW is going back to where he played his high school ball. Plus I am sure he will have some great support from his homies from Massachusets as well. That always scares me that guys want to put on a show. I'm thinking MCW has a great game and Cuse wins by at least 15.

SU opened -16 over Rutgers, won by 25.
SU opened -8 over USF (moved to -10), won by 11.

Keep laying the points til the team proves you wrong.

SU wins 81-66.

Providence game could be a bit tougher then expected, they just had like 3-4 guys come back the last couple of games and the rust is big time evident. There big time player Council is still trying to work back into playing shape and Dunn and the mid season transfer Sidiki are trying to adjust to the D1 level.

Providence game could be a bit tougher then expected, they just had like 3-4 guys come back the last couple of games and the rust is big time evident. There big time player Council is still trying to work back into playing shape and Dunn and the mid season transfer Sidiki are trying to adjust to the D1 level.

I agree and the overconfidence in this thread makes me apprehensive. Coming off a 4 game losing streak and the students on break, I would think the crowd will be subdued. I think we better be ready for their best shot regardless.

Temple lost to Canisius before they played us, Providence will play their best tonight. This is their championship game.

Temple lost to Canisius before they played us, Providence will play their best tonight. This is their championship game.
All JLine does is make accurate predictions in gambling threads

All JLine does is make accurate predictions in gambling threads

Thanks man, I appreciate your opinions as well. I try to help out because I've been doing this for a long time but I understand it's hard to put our homer feelings aside at times.

Thanks man, I appreciate your opinions as well. I try to help out because I've been doing this for a long time but I understand it's hard to put our homer feelings aside at times.

That's why as a rule I never bet Cuse games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom