SU opens -3.5 over WMU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -3.5 over WMU

Line is down to -4.5 at some books. ML at -210 equates to a 67% chance Cuse wins outright.

Line is down to -4.5 at some books. ML at -210 equates to a 67% chance Cuse wins outright.

when powers says this, "Any closing line that moved 3 points or more vs the Week 1 opener at Southpoint was 14-9 ATS (61%) last year. "

Is that good or bad for us?

when powers says this, "Any closing line that moved 3 points or more vs the Week 1 opener at Southpoint was 14-9 ATS (61%) last year. "

Is that good or bad for us?
Depends if they mean 3 points or more higher or lower vs. opening line? And 61% doesn’t feel real signicanf either way

Line is sitting at 4.5 at Bovada right now. I bot it down to 4. I will lay the points and let the chips fall as they may.

I'll see where it is tomorrow on 5Dimes or just go to my local bookie.

congrats to those who pulled the trigger on Cuse

I pulled it but I was sweating bullets there for a while. Dino needs to understand his defense isn't good enough to monkey around with the QB slot early in the 3Q.

I pulled it but I was sweating bullets there for a while. Dino needs to understand his defense isn't good enough to monkey around with the QB slot early in the 3Q.
Up until the defense fell apart, what had you seen from them that suggested to you that they were about to crap their pants?

Up until the defense fell apart, what had you seen from them that suggested to you that they were about to crap their pants?

I'll answer a question with a question. Why did it take a 34-7 margin evaporating into a 34-28 lead before he brings ED back onto the field? Surely you must have felt the same way.

I'll answer a question with a question. Why did it take a 34-7 margin evaporating into a 34-28 lead before he brings ED back onto the field? Surely you must have felt the same way.

69D37CD8-8CC6-4BBE-BEE8-B1196E978EED.jpeg

I thought Dungey was hurt.

What did you see from the defense that suggested they would fall apart like that?

I thought Dungey was hurt.

What did you see from the defense that suggested they would fall apart like that?

I guess you were wrong. It seemed pretty obvious to me he was not hurt in a serious way and obviously he wasn't.

Did you watch SU's defense last year? So 30 min of football where everything went right for SU made you forget what you saw last year? And when did it become apparent to you that maybe we better put the starting QB back in?

I guess you were wrong. It seemed pretty obvious to me he was not hurt in a serious way and obviously he wasn't.

Did you watch SU's defense last year? So 30 min of football where everything went right for SU made you forget what you saw last year? And when did it become apparent to you that maybe we better put the starting QB back in?
The defense looked pretty good for 9 games last season.

At the very least, the first half defense looked a lot more like the first 9 game defense last season than it did anything to worry about.

I didn't think Dungey was coming back in at all.

In many ways ED would be a worthy candidate but unfortunately Heisman success is tied to team success. If he had a defense he'd have a shot.

that wasn't the point of the picture.

The defense looked pretty good for 9 games last season.

At the very least, the first half defense looked a lot more like the first 9 game defense last season than it did anything to worry about.

I didn't think Dungey was coming back in at all.

That's a pretty generous assessment.

We disagree on the logic of keeping ED on the bench so long. That's cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom