SU opens -9.5 over Stanford... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -9.5 over Stanford...

690West

Moneyline Master
Wow. Same line as Va. Tech. Hopefully same result

I think the Orange come out with a lot more energy than they did Wednesday night. Whether or not that results in better play right from the start remains to be seen.

If we start out sluggish again, do you guys think we make a starting lineup change? Dion is far and away the best guard we have. He's also probably one of the most talented guards in the country, yet hes coming off the bench.

This game is huge for Scoop imo

If we start out sluggish again, do you guys think we make a starting lineup change? Dion is far and away the best guard we have. He's also probably one of the most talented guards in the country, yet hes coming off the bench.

This game is huge for Scoop imo

No chance of a starting lineup change the entire year except for possibly fair over X. Minutes will vary, starting lineup will not.

Stanford will have the 2nd best player on the court by far and that scares me

No chance of a starting lineup change the entire year. Minutes will vary, starting lineup will not.

Stanford will have the 2nd best player on the court by far and that scares me
You think their guy is far better than either KJo or Dion?

That spread seems too high. Stanford seems pretty good. Would love to see a relaxing 10+ win vs. sweating out a 2 0r 3 point nail biter.

If our offense comes out better than it did Weds night, this one should not be a problem. Athletic vs. less athletic should be readily apparent here.

If our offense comes out better than it did Weds night, this one should not be a problem. Athletic vs. less athletic should be readily apparent here.
Owens is very athletic.

Cuse big. Bright won't be able to do what he wants... like he did against Okie St

I think it's a good line, and I would take the Cuse. Should be a real good pace to the game and it should be one in which our offense is able to get into a groove early, and then the defense does it's thing late. I think this could be a nice little statement game. Not so much due to the talent level of the opposition, but more so because we will end up pulling away about 15 minutes into the first half, and prove that even at this early juncture we can handily beat two completely different BCS teams. A solid step forward in the big scheme of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom