SU players who transferred thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

SU players who transferred thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid game off the bench for Kadary Richmond today. In 26 minutes he scored 6 points, grabbed 7 rebounds, accounted for 6 assists, and was guilty of only 1 turnover.
Who did they play?

There's a faction of the fan base that really wants/needs Kadary to play well so they can blame JB for him leaving and us sucking.

There's also a faction of the fan base that wants/needs Kadary to stink so they can tell everyone else JB was right.

Bottom line is he would have been better here than Seton Hall. I mean that's great he had a crossover against Bethune Cookman, but he ain't going to be the first round pick a lot of people assumed the way he's played this year at Seton Hall.

There's a faction of the fan base that really wants/needs Kadary to play well so they can blame JB for him leaving and us sucking.

There's also a faction of the fan base that wants/needs Kadary to stink so they can tell everyone else JB was right.

Bottom line is he would have been better here than Seton Hall. I mean that's great he had a crossover against Bethune Cookman, but he ain't going to be the first round pick a lot of people assumed the way he's played this year at Seton Hall.
I agree with all you have stated. I will add further that my ideal situation would be both Cuse and Kadary do well. I also think Kadary would have done better by staying here vs transferring to be in the same backup guard situation and averaging similar minutes. By the same token, we would have been better had Kadary stayed. I think the same could be said about Quincy.

Cuse!

I agree with all you have stated. I will add further that my ideal situation would be both Cuse and Kadary do well. I also think Kadary would have done better by staying here vs transferring to be in the same backup guard situation and averaging similar minutes. By the same token, we would have been better had Kadary stayed. I think the same could be said about Quincy.

Cuse!
I bet Kadary would have played a lot in Atlantis, especially vs Auburn. JB knows Symir can’t give us a whole lot but Kadary can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom