SU players who transferred thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU players who transferred thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brycens sneaky shooting 80% from 3 so far on the season.
554175EE-9B66-4CF9-89B0-F4DA6F4F9068.png

Just looked at the box score. Does Q really not have a board? I find that hard to believe.

Yes, but they'd have to sit out a year. If they both portaled tomorrow, they wouldn't be eligible to play again until January 2023.
You're assuming that the NCAA has rules and logic that they follow. See Belich

Wonder if St Marys or BYU can take a game off Gonzaga in conference?

Hope UCLA wins tonight.

He stands in the corner or wing. He hardly plays in the post and goes several trips down the floor and never touches the ball.
True. He’s got to make some shots before his teammates are going to pass the ball to him in the corner.

welp goodine was 1-7 shooting tonight..there goes that 80%

Their whole team was like that tonight. I assume it was the UVa defense. Team shot 23% and 13% from 3.

Their whole team was like that tonight. I assume it was the UVa defense. Team shot 23% and 13% from 3.
Exactly. They only scored 40 points as a team. Not the first team Va has done that to a team.

Another bad start for Q. I points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist in 11 minutes. Now at halftime.

Quincy Guerrier...

Think he's regretting his decision now?

2 pts. vs. Chaminade, 2 pts. vs. Saint Mary's, and currently 0-2 and 0 pts. vs. Houston at Maui (Vegas) Invitational.

Good thing he's allowed to take 3's there (4-for-20). 20 of his 38 FG attempts are from 3.

Another bad start for Q. I points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist in 11 minutes. Now at halftime.
Holy Cow!!! I just saw the score 51-19 with a bunch left in the 2nd half. Did Oregon even show up today.

Quincy Guerrier...

Think he's regretting his decision now?

2 pts. vs. Chaminade, 2 pts. vs. Saint Mary's, and currently 0-2 and 0 pts. vs. Houston at Maui (Vegas) Invitational.

Good thing he's allowed to take 3's there (4-for-20). 20 of his 38 FG attempts are from 3.
Maybe his former head coach, who limited the number of perimeter shots he could take, knew what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.