SU recruiting seems to have slowed down. | Syracusefan.com

SU recruiting seems to have slowed down.

What's the deal?
We are cold torching it!
I guess you can say we landed our studs early for 2014 but that's all we needed, really. This is not going to be more than a 2-3 man class, and that is due to the well rounded 2013 class that the SU staff can develop.

We got our boys in McCullough and KJ and I consider them gravy since most likely, all of our 2013 recruits will be around as sophs.
Stacked.

Are we done for this years class? I see at least 1 if not 2 open spots on the team. Are we holding these for 2015 or a possible early jumper from the 15 class or possible transfer on the horrizon?

Are we done for this years class? I see at least 1 if not 2 open spots on the team. Are we holding these for 2015 or a possible early jumper from the 15 class or possible transfer on the horrizon?
On to 2015. Hopefully we grab bryant, diagne, Jones and a solid guard.

On to 2015. Hopefully we grab bryant, diagne, Jones and a solid guard.

Sounds good to me unless someone comes along we can't resist. Unlike KY, who had 8 recruits last year, 2 already for this class with as many as another 9 offers out there to all top 100 kids. How they get away with it, I have no idea, you know they are breaking rules as well as kids along the way...

I predict they will end up with 4 at minimum....now if that was us doing that crap, media would be all over us like flies on John Calipari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom