SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN

It's not official until the moving van shows up on my street.

IMG_0377A.png

Superb work by wildhack. Those who question his intentions are crazy. I believe in him.

I do think the key is Beck. Anae and Dino are in their 60s. I wonder if the plan is to bring in Theo Epstein esque savant and to take over once the other guys ride into sunset in x years. He may see Syracuse a destination for a guy who isn’t grass is greener. We didn’t fire Dino and others took notice is my guess

I’m thinking he could be the anti Tom O’Brien.
If Beck is that good there are two potential HC’s on the team

Great hires by ADJW and HCDFB! I think these were the perfect hires for SU.

I don't think we'll ever know, but I'm wondering how all of this played out. Do you think Anae and Beck were option 1 when the ADJW and HCDFB knew Gilbert was gone or did they become option 1 when Mendenhall made his move?

Tremendous job by JW and DB here. I’m FIRED UP

The press conference will make it official but it’s real enough at this point to start re
-energizing the fan base and more importantly the transfer portal.

Where can I place my order for 1 QB, 2 OL & 2 WR upperclassmen from the portal?

So we now have Def, Off, QB, and ST covered. I just hope one of them can help Dino with his clock management/in game decisions. Would a parrot that squawks 'timeout!' Or 'go for it! - don't punt!' Count against the assistant coach limit?

I’m guessing with an experienced OC we aren’t going to have the mcfunkit school of decision making and clock management going on.