SU to play Minny in Maui | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU to play Minny in Maui

An at home game that hurts your rpi! What will gottlieb say?
Orange have played in other 'tournaments' with that format in recent years. Last years Gotham Classic, O'reilly Auto Parts. Seems like they had 4 teams hosting 'preliminary' games but guaranteed to 'advance' even if they lost

I think Hawaii doesn't use DST, maybe half the year it's 5 hours and the other half 6?
12:30 per the above linked schedule.

My wife's sister lives in Minnesota, I may need to turn this into a family vacation...

I think Hawaii doesn't use DST, maybe half the year it's 5 hours and the other half 6?

I just called the Sheraton Maui. Woman said it is 6:58 local time. No time changes.

The Hotel Coral Essex.

ha! The auto correct does not help me here ^^^

I just called the Sheraton Maui. Woman said it is 6:58 local time. No time changes.

Right, but they don't observe DST, so when we change our clocks, they don't. So when we move them back in November, it'll be 5 hours.

Can't believe this turned into a discussion. It's clearly the off-season

The Hotel Coral Essix.

ha! The auto correct does not help me here ^^^

nerds1.jpg

Right, but they don't observe DST, so when we change our clocks, they don't. So when we move them back in November, it'll be 5 hours.

Can't believe this turned into a discussion. It's clearly the off-season

Duh. My bad for not "falling back."

Duh. My bad for not "falling back."

My buddy was living there for a while, I remembered that for part of the football season he "only" had to be up at 8 AM to watch the 1 PM sunday games

I lived in Minnesota from 1996-1999 and still have a lot of close friends from the Twin Cities.

In terms of Cuse/Gopher games since then, we are 0-3 against them in football, which just kills me. We absolutely have to win this Maui game (taking them behind the woodshed would be nice) for the sake of my sanity.

The year before, 1995, we beat them 27-17 at the Dome. Minnesota went 3-8 that year we ended up 9-3

1996 Minnesota (4-7) 35-33 SU was 9-3

2009 Minnesota (6-7) 23-20 SU was 4-8

2012 Minnesota (6-7) 17-10 SU was 8-5