SU-Tulane on SNY | Syracusefan.com

SU-Tulane on SNY

Well my workload just got a lot easier. phew...

So, if TWCS doesn't pick it up in the Syracuse area, residents should get the game on SNY right?

Now I've got to cancel that order for those pitchforks and torches.

When we get into the ACC, will our TV situation change such that we won't have to sweat these things out?

IF your local dont cancel that pitchfork order yet, most times the SNY Big East game is blacked out for us here in Syracuse. 690 sorry to put it on you but any chance you could check into that?

IF your local dont cancel that pitchfork order yet, most times the SNY Big East game is blacked out for us here in Syracuse. 690 sorry to put it on you but any chance you could check into that?

It will not be blacked out. It's confirmed now. It's on. We're saved

Awesome, thanks 690 big props for you taking the lead on this, we all appreciate it, trust me.

Lucky Y'all. According to my DirecTv those of us in the sunny south will instead be treated to West Virginny-UConn on SNY and the powerhouses of VMI-Central Carolina on Masn. :bang:

When we get into the ACC, will our TV situation change such that we won't have to sweat these things out?

It depends on the other team's TV contract. Next year's game at Minnesota may end up on the Big Ten Network. If Navy stays independent, SU's game at Annapolis may end up on CBS College Sports Network.

Lucky Y'all. According to my DirecTv those of us in the sunny south will instead be treated to West Virginny-UConn on SNY and the powerhouses of VMI-Central Carolina on Masn. :bang:

Dude, this just showed up on Twitter an hour ago. They probably haven't had time to update anything yet. I seriously doubt they're going to show a rerun of a noon game instead of a live game.

Dude, this just showed up on Twitter an hour ago. They probably haven't had time to update anything yet. I seriously doubt they're going to show a rerun of a noon game instead of a live game.

Makes me feel better. My Comcast channel guide has UConn-WV too. Didn't realize that game was a nooner. Thanks!

Yes,because we're NY's college team. But if the BE is still in business after the move to ACC, we could lose this coverage as SNY would just TV the RU games instead. Hope the admin has a plan to keep SU on TV in NYC.

Yes,because we're NY's college team. But if the BE is still in business after the move to ACC, we could lose this coverage as SNY would just TV the RU games instead. Hope the admin has a plan to keep SU on TV in NYC.

Already worked out. CW contract.

Per Dr Gross at 8:30 last night "Will be on SNY! Sent from my iPhone"
I am very impressed that he would take the time to respond to my request for his office to help get the game on TV. So many administrators in high positions seem to ignore the common fan.

These issues won't change. It has nothing to do with conference affiliation. It all depends on the opponent.

If it's an ACC opponent it'll be picked up by ESPN or the ACC network. If it's a high-profile opponent it'll likely be picked up by ESPN. If it's a low-profile opponent it'll be hit-or-miss, just as it is today.

Yabba dabba doooo!!!! SU not on tv, thats unpossible!

inconceivable-1.jpg

FYI: Matt Sarz now shows SNY as broadcasting the game as well... nice to get further confirmation.

Semi-related question:
I've got a 4 hour med school exam on Monday so I'll be studying all weekend. Does anyone how SNY usually goes about replaying these games on TV?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom