SU - UF Womens LAX Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU - UF Womens LAX Game Thread...

it took about 4 tries to get it via espn3 but finally got it with 9 secs to go.

Crazy end of regulation (dual Gator penalties) as the Orange tie things up, and end of 2nd OT (apparent Gator winning goal disallowed) as the Orange hang on to go to sudden victory.

LGO!

SU ball in "Sudden Death" Gaits get's a TO our last, Florida has none.

Sarah Holden shoots scores & .....stick check

SU Wins on to the National Championship

One of the all time greatest comebacks in NCAA history (2nd to be exact)

Make that toast comment with not only honey but throw in some peanut butter & substitue jelly for the honey

Was glued to the 3. Unbelievable. But chick lax has sooo many dumb rules.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Was glued to the 3. Unbelievable. But chick lax has sooo many dumb rules.

Soooo true -- ridiculously bad rules. But rules be damned, what a comeback W. Going for our first national championship for any women's sport on Sunday. Bring it home ladies.

Will play the winner of the next game coming up on ESPN3 Maryland & Northwestern

Soooo true -- ridiculously bad rules. But rules be damned, what a comeback W. Going for our first national championship for any women's sport on Sunday. Bring it home ladies.
2nd that... I gave up when the deficit was 7 and I learned there is no stall warnings and no checks. Pretty much thought we were done. What a great comeback. We lost to NW in a heart breaker, be great to see them again!

Pretty much able to play stall ball, he stick checks after every goal, and no physical play. How about that rule that girls drop there sticks at a timeout. Is that so they start at the same spots?

5-12 was the same score in the third quarter when we came back to beat Hop in 1983 for our first men's title. Let's hope that is a good omen for Sunday evening!

Just watched the replay on ESPN3 and even though I knew they tied it before end of regulation, I was still nervous. It was a heart-pounding comeback, especially the last 4 minutes.

Just watched the replay on ESPN3 and even though I knew they tied it before end of regulation, I was still nervous. It was a heart-pounding comeback, especially the last 4 minutes.
I've been there, done that. I know they win but still can't believe that they end up making the come back. That win keeps getting better when you realize the gumption, self belief & confidence it took to pull that off against a high quality opponent and national coach of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom