Su-unc elite 8 game | Syracusefan.com

Su-unc elite 8 game

I thought someone posted a video of the game here at one point

So im currently having beers with jimmy lee. Does anyone have the unc game video they can send to me? He has never seen it
Ask him about the out-of-bounds charge play they tried to run on Bob Parker as time was running out.

So im currently having beers with jimmy lee. Does anyone have the unc game video they can send to me? He has never seen it
I actually watched the game on the internet a few years ago.

As the consolation game with Louisville was ending, Jimmy took a shot that rolled, and rolled, and rolled, and fell out. If the Earth was spinning in the other direction, it would have dropped.

I wanted the one where he made the corner jump shot

As the consolation game with Louisville was ending, Jimmy took a shot that rolled, and rolled, and rolled, and fell out. If the Earth was spinning in the other direction, it would have dropped.

It would have gone in in Australia.

most of it here:
(took about 2 sec on the google btw)

The quality of the tape seems a lot better than the one that was posted several years ago but it has the same problem: it doesn't contain Jimmy Lee's winning shot. it does, however, have the play Dean Smith set up to try to buy a foul, which the referees didn't call.

Last edited:
The shot at 35 seconds of this clip might be the one. At least I remember it coming form about that spot. I don't think it would have been a three pointer today.

The announcer at the beginning sounds familiar. Can anybody place the voice?

Last edited:
The shot at 35 seconds of this clip might be the one:

Note that Jimmy Lee releases his shot from over his head, not in front of him. That makes it difficult to block.

Note that Jimmy Lee releases his shot from over his head, not in front of him. That makes it difficult to block.

I was going to say that that was an era when basketball players were 6-2 160.

But then this is an era when Syracuse basketball players are 6-9 180, so I guess not much has changed, at least here. Syracuse University

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom