SU/UNC watch party Feb 13 for Orange United NIL | Syracusefan.com

SU/UNC watch party Feb 13 for Orange United NIL

Irt4su

2nd String
Hey all, I am scheduling a viewing event on Feb 13 at a bar/restaurant called The Park West Tavern in Ridgewood, NJ to watch our boys play UNC. We will have a designated area and, if enough people, a designated room, to watch and listen to the game. I am providing some appetizers and a keg.

A rep from the Orange United NIL will be there and we will have a special guest (hint: likely our RB recruit formerly committed to Pitt) as well as hopefully some raffles/giveaways and maybe a 50/50 or similar. All proceeds will go directly to the ORANGE UNITED NIL.

The recommended donation is $50 a head and I will have to figure out a way to collect with the NIL rep there. Goal is to raise no less than $2,500 that will go directly to the collective and our athletes. There are no space restrictions but after the keg is kicked, its on you!

Please PM me if interested in details.

Hey all, I am scheduling a viewing event on Feb 13 at a bar/restaurant called The Park West Tavern in Ridgewood, NJ to watch our boys play UNC. We will have a designated area and, if enough people, a designated room, to watch and listen to the game. I am providing some appetizers and a keg.

A rep from the Orange United NIL will be there and we will have a special guest (hint: likely our RB recruit formerly committed to Pitt) as well as hopefully some raffles/giveaways and maybe a 50/50 or similar. All proceeds will go directly to the ORANGE UNITED NIL.

The recommended donation is $50 a head and I will have to figure out a way to collect with the NIL rep there. Goal is to raise no less than $2,500 that will go directly to the collective and our athletes. There are no space restrictions but after the keg is kicked, its on you!

Kudos to you for fighting the good fight with this NIL era upon us. If I didn’t live 4+ hours away I would be there.

This is smart.

I should do these more often. Thanks for those who came out! Huge win and great time had by all. NIL
How many showed?

Hopefully at least 20

I wish I saw this earlier. I also wish I knew where Ridgewood is!

All those years I lived in Jersey, my dentist was in Ridgewood. Bergen County, not too far from Paramus.

All those years I lived in Jersey, my dentist was in Ridgewood. Bergen County, not too far from Paramus.
Thanks. I’ve been here almost 25 years and all I know is CNJ and the way to AC.

Thanks. I’ve been here almost 25 years and all I know is CNJ and the way to AC.

My wife grew up in Old Bridge (Madison Township), home of the legendary "Route 9" of Springsteen lore.

My wife grew up in Old Bridge (Madison Township), home of the legendary "Route 9" of Springsteen lore.
Also the home of Steelers DB Minka Fitzpatrick, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, and SyracuseFan poster SUFaninNJ.

I do know, but didn’t see it, and wasn’t about to venture out an hour’s drive for a drink after the biggest snow in probably 2 years. Lacrosse star Mike Springer is from Ridgewood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom