SU - Villanova thread. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU - Villanova thread.

2 Goals in 7 seconds, please John get someone who can win a FREEKIN FACE OFF
Syracuse Lacrosse, Playing to the level of our competition.

Come on boys. Gut it out and get it done.

Game over, no way to spin it, horrible loss. I knew this would be tough but 2 faceoff wins???? Totally unacceptable.

Nova won 23-25 faceoffs,

This Croonquist kid is pretty good.

We played like ass.

Lost every stat category.

I called this loss two weeks ago but its still pissing me off, despite everything we had the lead with 4 minutes to go, horrendous job by the faceoff, the D late and Maltz on that last goal, no way that should have been a save.

deserved to lose. played very sloppy all game. had plenty of leads, gave them back every time. dominated at the X in way I can't remember ever seeing. Like not even close. Megill took the last few, and he got beat so bad on the last one it was a wide open 4 on 3 break where they scored the winner. They just wore us down the whole night. We lost to a very, very average team tonight. Basic fundamentals cost us. This lose could hurt in the playoff hunt. Nova will not sniff the playoffs. Still a lot of tough games left. Had to take care of business in this 3 game stretch ending with Canisius.

Really disappointing.

deserved to lose. played very sloppy all game. had plenty of leads, gave them back every time. dominated at the X in way I can't remember ever seeing. Like not even close. Megill took the last few, and he got beat so bad on the last one it was a wide open 4 on 3 break where they scored the winner. They just wore us down the whole night. We lost to a very, very average team tonight. Basic fundamentals cost us. This lose could hurt in the playoff hunt. Nova will not sniff the playoffs. Still a lot of tough games left. Had to take care of business in this 3 game stretch ending with Canisius.

Really disappointing.

The faceoff situation has become a total farce. Were 5 years post Danny Brennan and we still cant get even a below average faceoff guy. Daddio was awful tonight and somehow Conroy was worse, I have no idea who taught him that technique but its beyond bad. No syracuse lax team should ever be dominated at the X like that, absolutely embarassing.

As bad as the F/O problems were ... SU should have lost by 5-6 goals.

thats all on desko as we haven't had a good face off man in years...no excuse for that like a program of our history

Didn't get to see the game, but WOW. My guess is this is all on Desko?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom