SU visiting Ogundeko in NYC today nm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU visiting Ogundeko in NYC today nm

He is getting tired of the attention. Thats why he set the date for August. He wants to focus going into his senior season.

me reading WAY too much into that statement ... better odds he pick Cuse if this is the case?

me reading WAY too much into that statement ... better odds he pick Cuse if this is the case?
just depends on how many unofficial visits / camps he attends this summer - the fewer visits/camps the better SUs chances as he's been to SU multiple times and has friends & feels comfortable up there.

NFL first round pick this year at DE has to help SU's chances as well

What is the deal with Gus Edwards. There was a teezer over at scout about him having a 'new plan' and being unsure of summer plans because of ND interest.

What is the deal with Gus Edwards. There was a teezer over at scout about him having a 'new plan' and being unsure of summer plans because of ND interest.

He's unsure of where he is going to visit now during the summer with ND showing interest...

I swear to god I don't understand the appeal of ND to these kids.
Was just typing the exact same thing. They haven't been dominate since these kids have been old enough to remember.

Was just typing the exact same thing. They haven't been dominate since these kids have been old enough to remember.

As someone who can't stand ND or their stupid, stupid fanbase, I agree. But there IS a mystique / pretige associated with playing for the Irish that is undeniable, even though it's been awhile since they've been a dominant team. And during Ishaq's recruiting process a few years ago, he indicated that it was the off the field benefits [i.e., future networking opportunities, etc.] that were attractive to him.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about EO?

Since the kids have said they could be a package deal I think what Gus Edwards is planning for summer belongs in a thread about EO and an August 14 decision.

I swear to god I don't understand the appeal of ND to these kids.
I hate ND, but walking through this before the game has to be incredibly cool.
ND-USF%201-thumb-450x300-17316.jpg

Since the kids have said they could be a package deal I think what Gus Edwards is planning for summer belongs in a thread about EO and an August 14 decision.

It sounds like Edwards is also looking at a late summer/before school starts decision...

I hate ND, but walking through this before the game has to be incredibly cool.
ND-USF%201-thumb-450x300-17316.jpg
sure, but lots of schools have cool traditions and aren't in nowhere Indiana and don't have all the Catholic nonsense as part of the deal :noidea:

I gotcha. But now we have a ND hating debate going on.

sure, but lots of schools have cool traditions and aren't in nowhere Indiana and don't have all the Catholic nonsense as part of the deal :noidea:
Oh I know, you're preaching to the choir. But if we're going to play that game, then why Syracuse? You can think of reasons why not to go to any school. I don't bother trying to go through all the thought processes of these kids and just hope they find their way to Central NY.

He is getting tired of the attention. Thats why he set the date for August. He wants to focus going into his senior season.
Have you heard anything about either of them, money? I remember you mentioning that you met him and were sure that he would decommit right away after making the quick commitment to UConn. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom