SU visiting Ogundeko in NYC today nm | Syracusefan.com

SU visiting Ogundeko in NYC today nm

Oh no. How will we say his name.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Is this the 2nd visit this spring? Didn't they visit that day 3 other schools showed up? That's a good sign i guess..

how does that work? can they just keep visiting him as often as they'd like? just every time they have a coach passing through the city drop in to his school to say hi?

All Signs Do Facilitate A Syracuse Deal For Sure?

I see what you did there. Most people would have thought you just randomly mashed keys on the keyboard. ;)
from John Syracuse's lips, to my ears, to my keyboard. And it was good.

I heard he wanted to know who this Scezzer guy is that SU is recruiting

What are odds of getting him, although his recruiting has blown up has he expressed an interest in staying close to home.

What are odds of getting him, although his recruiting has blown up has he expressed an interest in staying close to home.

He is very interested in SU, especially our success with Freeney and Chan Jones being 1st rounders.

Just offered by PSU, says they're in his "Top-10"

yeah Johnson might be one of top recruiters in country so if he is chasing will be difficult but he does seem to compare with Chandler Jones so maybe being drafted in 1st round helps him in his decision making process.

ND has offered. Considering our track record with NYS D Linemen over the past few years when ND offers, not liking that.

Ebenezer on twitter now per Garcia.

@Ebo_58_Hittman

Ogundeko now a 4* per rivals.. really hope we can land him and Gus!

is this legit? and if so, does anyone know the significance of this date as far as him making a decision?

Yes it is true. Do not know if their is something to that date.

probably a week or two before his senior year starts?:noidea:

He is getting tired of the attention. Thats why he set the date for August. He wants to focus going into his senior season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom