SU vs Duke game thread. (LAX) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Duke game thread. (LAX)

Syracuse Lacrosse@PSLacrosse
SU holds a 20-16 shot advantage despite losing 7 of 11 faceoffs. Both teams perfect (9-for-9) on clears and zippo on man-ups. 5-4 Duke

Dan Wigrizer has six saves for Duke, Bobby Wardwell four for SU. Turnovers are about even (Duke 7, SU 6).

Team is hitting their stride right now, shook off those opening nerves. We have a great turnout. That said, I am sitting with Orange to my right and some Duke to my left. These cats in blue have no idea what they are watching. Not a high lacrosse IQ.

Team is hitting their stride right now, shook off those opening nerves. We have a great turnout. That said, I am sitting with Orange to my right and some Duke to my left. These cats in blue have no idea what they are watching. Not a high lacrosse IQ.

Radio estimated a crowd of approx 4,000. Look right to you?

Jenkins... I feel like screaming...

Simply cannot lose a fo cleanly there... At least jam your man!

getting dominated in FOs is so frustrating when you're behind.

Final Duke 12, Syracuse 9.

I'm off duty until September.

Go Yankees.

This SU team just doesn't have talent the recruiting after the back to back NCs was awful considering the success we had. This team can't score and is being toyed with by Duke.

Sounds like the hoops team recruiting class after the 2003 title. Watkins, McCroskey, Roberts, Nichols.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom