SU vs St Johns game thread. (LAX) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs St Johns game thread. (LAX)

St. John's somehow knocking off ND was a gift from above for SU.

Glad our kids capitalized on that opportunity these past few days!

LGO!!!

Final Syracuse 12, St Johns 4.

Ladies and Gentlemen ... your first ever BET Champions ... Syracuse. :)

This is a different team. Upperclassmen have stepped up and the youth movement has taken on a bigger role.

Playing on the road in the first round will be hard. But nothing this team can't overcome. I don't see any clear final 4 teams out there.

This is a different team. Upperclassmen have stepped up and the youth movement has taken on a bigger role.

Playing on the road in the first round will be hard. But nothing this team can't overcome. I don't see any clear final 4 teams out there.

Agreed. This is a strange year where college lax just seems down across the board. No dominant teams.

Tommy Palasek named Most Outstanding Player, and joins Bobby Eilers, Brian Megill and Bobby Wardwell on the BIG EAST All-Tournament Team.

Agreed. This is a strange year where college lax just seems down across the board. No dominant teams.

Not sure it's down. Just a lot more parity. Lacrosse is being played everywhere across the country, and the talent is spread across just about the same number of college teams.

Tommy Palasek named Most Outstanding Player, and joins Bobby Eilers, Brian Megill and Bobby Wardwell on the BIG EAST All-Tournament Team.
Thought Eilers might get it, but hard to argue with Palasek.

Totally agree--they have really looked like a completely different team the past two days. It's like they magically reverted back to the elite team that we have been used to practically every other year. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we took down one of the top seeds now. And as Orange79 and RF2044 were discussing in another thread, some team is going to be very pissed off tomorrow night about drawing the Orange--quite possibly the best 18th-ranked team in tourney history....

Thought Eilers might get it, but hard to argue with Palasek.

Tommy had a career 6 points today, along with 4 against Nova. 4 goals and 6 assts on the weekend.

Totally agree--they have really looked like a completely different team the past two days. It's like they magically reverted back to the elite team that we have been used to practically every other year. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we took down one of the top seeds now. And as Orange79 and RF2044 were discussing in another thread, some team is going to be very pissed off tomorrow night about drawing the Orange--quite possibly the best 18th-ranked team in tourney history....

Hopefully it's UMass...and we DRILL them at home. I would like nothing more than to pay them back for our ignominious first round exit a few years back. And spoil their dream season on top of it.

Hopefully it's UMass...and we DRILL them at home. I would like nothing more than to pay them back for our ignominious first round exit a few years back. And spoil their dream season on top of it.

That is a very winnable first round game that I think the staff would love. UMASS had taken care of business, their record is proof. But who have they played? Zero top-ten wins. I would love our chances, especially if we continue playing at this level. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Now finish strong, boys.

That is a very winnable first round game that I think the staff would love. UMASS had taken care of business, their record is proof. But who have they played? Zero top-ten wins. I would love our chances, especially if we continue playing at this level. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Now finish strong, boys.
Thanks for pointing this out. They're best win is Penn State and chances are not one team they beat is tournament bound. Hopefully Megill can shut down Manny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom