Success before and after X ray | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Success before and after X ray

Modern medicine never ceases to amaze me.
Be thankful Brooke wasn't born 20 years ago, when these advanced procedures weren't possible.

No worries jim, I lean to the left after a few beers too.

Glad to hear everything is good to go! Been thinking about you guys.

I call that the Freddy lean after NYCFAN. He's been doing it for 30+ years. The more he drinks, the more he leans.

After a few, he looks like a downhill skier going into a turn.

Love to see the two of you drinking together.

I call that the Freddy lean after NYCFAN. He's been doing it for 30+ years. The more he drinks, the more he leans.

After a few, he looks like a downhill skier going into a turn.

Love to see the two of you drinking together.

Ahh you already missed it. nycfan and I got pretty rowdy at the Blarney after the SJU game in December. He would fit in well in Alaska.

Ahh you already missed it. nycfan and I got pretty rowdy at the Blarney after the SJU game in December. He would fit in well in Alaska.

When you guys lean, do you lean in opposite directions so u hold each other up or is it the same direction so u look like A Night at the Roxbury?

I always have my son with me so Blarney is not an option

Great news Jim! Now let's the top day off with a big W tonight.

Let me take a guess you may have a few beers tonight and you will not be watching your daughter's favorite TV show for a while now:D

Whoa that is a hard core rod. I think mine only comes up to the middle of my spine - been a long time since I've seen an xray of it. But the fact that I don't know for sure probably tells you how little it ended up affecting my life after I recovered. One thing that I experienced is my parents kept noticing that I would reach back there and touch my back several times each day - just to make sure everything was still where it was supposed to be I guess :) Be interested to see if Brooke does the same thing or that was just my thing.