Summer Player Evaluations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Player Evaluations

I love that video you have. I really hope CJ is aggressive like that this year. With his jumper being much better last year, we could be seeing a really special year from him.

I think he will be more agressive. From what I've read he's worked on a quicker release. I think the difference in CJ having a great year and say an AA AAAC type of year is wether or not he can go right and finish with his right. Teams who play up on him will shade him that way.

Also forgot to mention on my 2015 wish list. If Mr. Briscoe ever has a change of heart and is willing to open up to SU, then I'll gladly love to have his son. Tbh it would probably be the best fit for his son to play in a zone. As gifted as Isaiah is offensively, he's not quick and athletic enough to be a great defender at this point. He's blessed with a 6'9 wingspan, which would enable him to make a ton of plays out on the perimeter up top.

Another interesting note in 2016. Mustapha Heron, Josh Jackson, and Tyus Battle are all one year older for their grade. So don't be surprised if any one of them end up eventually becoming a 2015 recruit.
Do you think we have a shot at Heron, Jackson, or Battle??

I would say he's the most likely if we were to get a commitment early since it seems like D. Jones is going to stretch things out for a while.

Francis - right now the forwards for '15 sits in these two pools, correct?:

1) Diallo/Diagne/Silva | 2) Bryant | Lydon

with Briscoe, Jones, and Richardson also offered. Any offers missing? See any other guards getting offers?

Francis - right now the forwards for '15 sits in these two pools, correct?:

1) Diallo/Diagne/Silva | 2) Bryant | Lydon

with Briscoe, Jones, and Richardson also offered. Any offers missing? See any other guards getting offers?
Correct. Diagne and Bryant are currently the A option from those groups mixed in with the others that you mentioned for the additional spot. I think you hit it on all of the current 2015 offers so far. The guards that I would say to look out for that the staff has shown interest in is Kaleb's boy Jalen Adams, Stevie Jr, Bryant Crawford, Donovan Mitchell, and Philly has a few guards that I could see peaking their interest as well eventually.

Correct. Diagne and Bryant are currently the A option from those groups mixed in with the others that you mentioned for the additional spot. I think you hit it on all of the current 2015 offers so far. The guards that I would say to look out for that the staff has shown interest in is Kaleb's boy Jalen Adams, Stevie Jr, Bryant Crawford, Donovan Mitchell, and Philly has a few guards that I could see peaking their interest as well eventually.

Guard question answered today, Donte DiVincenzo offered.

Guard question answered today, Donte DiVincenzo offered.
Played well this spring/summer for Team Final's 16U team. Attended the SU Elite Camp but didn't hear much about him after. I'm sure they must have been impressed since they've offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom