Summer Sessions 1 & 2 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Sessions 1 & 2

Probably telling that I found the pics of the BBQ more interesting than the weights.

Black and Dungey - wow

Can Pickard get on the field and stay healthy this year? He'd be a real nice bonus.

Pickard will never contribute here. He is a lost thought. Too much athleticism and speed and strength in front of him. Game over.

God our locker room blows! This is after 20 or 30 posts. A man can only withstand so much.

It's the locker room in the football wing in the building they don't play their games in. What you don't see is the players lounge, weight room, cafeteria, hall of fame, auditorium, and meeting rooms all within earshot of this picture. Calm down, man

It's the locker room in the football wing in the building they don't play their games in. What you don't see is the players lounge, weight room, cafeteria, hall of fame, auditorium, and meeting rooms all within earshot of this picture. Calm down, man

Save your fingers, we've told him and others a few times. Some people just like to complain ;)

Yea, i am pretty calm. Would be nice to see some of the nicer parts of our facilities once in a while. I mean, seriously, alot of programs know how to feature these facilities in an obtw manor, subtle marketing. We just dont see enough of the player's lounge, auditorium, and mtg rooms. We see plenty of Manley.

So, Qadir...any news, or did I just miss it? I remember hearing a few days a few weeks ago.

So, Qadir...any news, or did I just miss it? I remember hearing a few days a few weeks ago.
Thought the same...I hope we are worrying about nothing. Fortunately we don't need him this year...but we need him in the program.

Yea, i am pretty calm. Would be nice to see some of the nicer parts of our facilities once in a while. I mean, seriously, alot of programs know how to feature these facilities in an obtw manor, subtle marketing. We just dont see enough of the player's lounge, auditorium, and mtg rooms. We see plenty of Manley.

"I'm pretty calm" after saying "a man can only withstand so much" is funny

They've added plenty since the build in 2012 but here you go - Syracuse University Manley Athletics Complex - Football Facilities Renovation - Architizer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom