Summer Workouts 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts 2022

Thought Caleb O looked considerably bigger in this picture. Maybe he will be moving to play the inside more than he has previously done in his career? Really hoping some of the younger edge guys can step up. Nolton, Geer, Jacquez all seem to have serious potential.

As money3189 always says, you need to be quick and agile on the DL in this system. If he bulks up to 275-280 some may call that still "light" but with his agility and speed it will work just fine for the 3-3-5.

As money3189 always says, you need to be quick and agile on the DL in this system. If he bulks up to 275-280 some may call that still "light" but with his agility and speed it will work just fine for the 3-3-5.
Don't like the idea of using our best DE as a DT though.

Our DE's play a lot of 4 tech ( inside shoulder of the OT). They also play some 3 tech so I can see him staying where he's at and continue to be versatile.

That’s because he has switched positions to the defensive line……

I know I'm just surprised at his size. I knew he got bigger but wow. Now i'm very intrigued to follow his progress and see what he does in the fall.

Wait, that's Josh Hough...the kid they brought in 2 years ago at rb?
Yes, if you are looking at the kid in orange on the second page of the instagram. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom