Summer Workouts 2022 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts 2022

I know it seems like a standard work out but I hate it when they run the bleachers. Worry about injury.
I also can’t help but notice how mangled and busted up a lot of the bleachers are in the 300s. I guess you never really notice it sitting in them, but seats being added making more and more sense.

Kalen Ellis is a massive man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-094318_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-094318_Instagram.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 156
I also can’t help but notice how mangled and busted up a lot of the bleachers are in the 300s. I guess you never really notice it sitting in them, but seats being added making more and more sense.
I have not noticed any damage in my section. In fact, I regularly say they look pretty good for being 42 years old.

I always find this annual thread one of the strangest on the board.

Last year for anyone worrying aboute the bleacher running injury worries, by next year hopefully seats. Go Orange!!!!!!!

I enjoy this tread because it at least gives us some update on the team. My concern was with running the stair because of how injury prone this team has been. Now you can get injured getting out of bed or walking but I only worry about certain exercises with this teams history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom