Summer Workouts 2022 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts 2022

There's a lot of that going on lately.

I've seen 3-4 recruit commit tweets that were flagged.

I think maybe the players themselves do that, on purpose?

Makes for a “reveal”.

Interesting that all those players earned single digit jerseys considering there hasn't been all that much production from some of those to date. Or I guess maybe the staff isn't being as strict on single digits and just more willing to hand out to certain positions like slot WR. But it does sound like the slot WR's will get used a lot in Anae's offense so wouldn't surprise me to see these guys put up some decent stats as a group.

Interesting that all those players earned single digit jerseys considering there hasn't been all that much production from some of those to date. Or I guess maybe the staff isn't being as strict on single digits and just more willing to hand out to certain positions like slot WR. But it does sound like the slot WR's will get used a lot in Anae's offense so wouldn't surprise me to see these guys put up some decent stats as a group.

There was an article recently. Basically the player requests it and then Dino and staff watch the player throughout winter workouts and spring ball. To see if they have put in the work to earn it. They get viewed with extra scrutiny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom