Summer Workouts 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts 2022

I think there was a spelling error which they never corrected.

Maybe they meant Shredder's gut instead of his cut?
I was kidding. The typo makes sense. At least they didn't edit in (and then edit out) Chinese jets for a Memorial Day post like USC...

By the way, any word if any incoming frosh joined for Summer Session 1? Or will they all be Summer Session 2?

By the way, any word if any incoming frosh joined for Summer Session 1? Or will they all be Summer Session 2?

Usually they're not required to enroll until Session 2.

Some HS's haven't finished yet.

I was kidding. The typo makes sense. At least they didn't edit in (and then edit out) Chinese jets for a Memorial Day post like USC...
Wow...did they really do that?

Their jets are cheesy knockoffs

That JUCO OL recruit wants to commit soon to start summer sessions...sounds like The Vols are the leader.

According to his Instagram Video Kadin Bailey is participating in Session 1. He is somewhere down the line in that lineup pic with Shrader, And Quan Peterson is on campus.

Last edited:
Well I guess he still has a lot of time to get into game shape. Hopefully he is pretty healthy now and can just focus on that. Having him healthy and ready to go could be a big factor in our W/L count.
Exactly, plenty of time for him to get into shape. Bleich is the least of anyone’s concerns. He’s a mauler and when health him and Bergeron are our best lineman by a mile

Thought Caleb O looked considerably bigger in this picture. Maybe he will be moving to play the inside more than he has previously done in his career? Really hoping some of the younger edge guys can step up. Nolton, Geer, Jacquez all seem to have serious potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom