Summer workouts | Syracusefan.com

Summer workouts

9B86ACC0-FAB4-4722-924D-75DFB790CFA0.gif

This is different stuff then I remember seeing in the past. Maybe they did it and didn't promote it, but I like the team building. But was just looking at our roster. We are short, oh my. I know it is going to take some time to build back. But I love this sport so much I guess I have hope for this season.

This is different stuff then I remember seeing in the past. Maybe they did it and didn't promote it, but I like the team building. But was just looking at our roster. We are short, oh my. I know it is going to take some time to build back. But I love this sport so much I guess I have hope for this season.
Yes we are a short team now that I review the roster again. 6-3 Alaysia Styles is our tallest player and her previous stats don't indicate rebounding is a huge strength. I guess running and outside shooting will be the game this year.

Whoever is hired as F/T coach can use the portal to gain some inside presence. Since we are taking our time, the next coach must be a dynamic recruiter and program builder.
We have great facilities and the Dome.

Lets see who JWAD and search committee come up with.

Yes we are a short team now that I review the roster again. 6-3 Alaysia Styles is our tallest player and her previous stats don't indicate rebounding is a huge strength. I guess running and outside shooting will be the game this year.
I know we lost size to transfers but it also seemed to me that coach q continued to recruit guards and small forwards from the transfer portal prior to leaving.

I'm looking forward to going to their games. There is a lot to be said for these young women that decided to stay on through so much turmoil, I admire them. I feel the same as you Linda, I love this sport the most out of all at SU.

Really loving this group! I have a tremendous amount of respect each and every one of these girls for deciding to stick around in a time of such uncertainty. They could have easily just packed their bags up and left with the rest of them-- but they didn't (thank God). It seems like they are genuinely happy, like each other, and coming together to make the most out of a negative situation. Not expecting to see them blow the roof off of the ACC this season, but will be rooting for them and this team regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom