Sunday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Sunday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
The Daily Orange’s unofficial positional breakdown: No. 7: The tight ends

College football: SU enjoys Fort Drum experience

Former Players

bilde

Dave Warner (right) will team with Jim Bollman as co-offensive coordinators for Michigan State this season. Warner was promoted from quarterbacks coach. / LSJ file

Dave Warner is the co-offensive coordinator at MSU

Giants rookie tackle Justin Pugh Eager to Play

damien_rhodes-sized.jpg

Damien Rhodes comes full circle as he takes over the Fayetteville-Manlius program

Video

Syracuse Orange football - ACC - 44 - Ernie Davis - Jim Brown - Floyd Little - Donovan McNabb

OOC Opponent

'Victim 5' of Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse reaches multimillion dollar settlement with Penn State

Nation

Patrick Stevens' preseason college football rankings, Nos. 71-75

Blog

Justin Pugh must start

Had forgotten about Warner. I wonder if he applied for positions at SU at all in recent years.

Had forgotten about Warner. I wonder if he applied for positions at SU at all in recent years.
I was told by a football alumni that Warner was not even given an interview a few years back and that's why there is a disconnect with a lot of the late 70's and early 80's crowd. Take it for what its worth but that was first hand info.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Despite the lack of experience at TE after Wales, I am really not concerned about that position. I suspect the coaches aren't either based on moving Thompson to DE. There just seems to be sooo much talent there. And with Broyld filling the slot, they may de emphasize the TE a bit anyway, compared to recent years. Add in a Moore, who is essentially another lineman, Provo II, and Paris, and TE looks pretty solid to me.