Super Bowl LII thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII thread

Brady plays the best game of his career and the hot takers are blaming him.

Can’t wait for Max Kellerman to say tomorrow how Brady lost the game.

I'm pretty sure Etan Thomas just kissed the Lombardi trophy.

Brady plays the best game of his career and the hot takers are blaming him.

Can’t wait for Max Kellerman to say tomorrow how Brady lost the game.

When you’re that good that’s what happens. Lebron got roasted for being beat by the Warriors.

99 percent chance the Nick Foles who was played vs Oakland and Dallas shows up in OP of that trade happened.

100% chance. Dude played awesome but some team is gonna give up a ransom for him and their gonna regret it big time

Who was the swami guy behind Belichick all game?

They really mortgaged the whole franchise on Chip Kelly not that long ago. Amazing turnaround.

He’s probably sitting at home so mad, lol.

It’s pretty amazing how quickly they turned the page from the Chip era.

I’m stuck waiting for Jerry Jones to croak before I can begin to dream of another Dallas SB win.

Belichick May be done after tonight.
He really coached poorly.
I think he may retire and Josh takes over.

Best. Super. Bowl. Ever.

The whole game was like the fourth quarter of a great game. And it was almost all positive plays. the only negative one was the ball that was bobbled into the hands of the Patriot for an interception. Even the strip-sack was a great play, not a bobble.

I'm very happy for the city of Philadelphia, which has been waiting 57 years for this. Only the Cardinals (1947) and the Lions (1957) have waited longer. All those years I rooted to Donovan to win a Super Bowl - i'm glad his team could win one at least. And i'm sick of Brady and the Patriots winning.

It must be strange for Vikings fans to see their town full of celebrating Eagles fans. But the Vikings could not have won this game.

On the two controversial catches: I think the first was a catch under the rules because the guy was switching the ball from one hand to another. There may have been a split second when he wasn't griping it but he wasn't bobbling it either. The second one certainly seemed like a non-catch under the rules, which are about surviving first contact with the ground, (Jesse James in Pittsburgh did survive first contact: he didn't survive the third contact). Calling him a "runner" because he was touched seems strange. if the defender was draped all over him would you call him a runner? But i'm glad they got the call because I wanted the eagles to win. Now the NFL needs to change the rule: if he's got control, It's a catch. if he loses it in bounds and before he breaks the plane, it's a fumble, unless it was caused by the ground.

Best. Super. Bowl. Ever.

The whole game was like the fourth quarter of a great game. And it was almost all positive plays. the only negative one was the ball that was bobbled into the hands of the Patriot for an interception. Even the strip-sack was a great play, not a bobble.

I'm very happy for the city of Philadelphia, which has been waiting 57 years for this. Only the Cardinals (1947) and the Lions (1957) have waited longer. All those years I rooted to Donovan to win a Super Bowl - i'm glad his team could win one at least. And i'm sick of Brady and the Patriots winning.

It must be strange for Vikings fans to see their town full of celebrating Eagles fans. But the Vikings could not have won this game.

On the two controversial catches: I think the first was a catch under the rules because the guy was switching the ball from one hand to another. There may have been a split second when he wasn't griping it but he wasn't bobbling it either. The second one certainly seemed like a non-catch under the rules, which are about surviving first contact with the ground, (Jesse James in Pittsburgh did survive first contact: he didn't survive the third contact). Calling him a "runner" because he was touched seems strange. if the defender was draped all over him would you call him a runner? But i'm glad they got the call because I wanted the eagles to win. Now the NFL needs to change the rule: if he's got control, It's a catch. if he loses it in bounds and before he breaks the plane, it's a fumble, unless it was caused by the ground.
He had control while the ball was on the ground. He lost control after rolling and it popped up, but not while the ball was on the ground. He then caught it cleanly.

To me, there isn't a single circumstance where that isn't a catch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom