Super Bowl LII | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
so WEEI kicked it off nicely by insulting tommyboys daughter over the weekend and he hung up on them this AM.

I enjoy watching all this shlit at night all week, even though my team is not in it.

When they are, I got the dvr going all day.

Go Philly, I guess.
Lot of people holding their noses on both sides of the spectrum this week.

Most importantly, i just want my squares to hit...

So which player on Philly says something inflammatory that the media makes into a big deal?

so WEEI kicked it off nicely by insulting tommyboys daughter over the weekend and he hung up on them this AM.

I enjoy watching all this shlit at night all week, even though my team is not in it.

Rigged. Good SNL joke - "This super bowl marks the first time in history both teams fan bases are more brain dead than the players on the field."

Jaguars fans call NFL rigged after refs call 1 penalty on Patriots, congratulate Tom Brady after win

I told you Boston media HATES there fans.
The area has had unprecedented success and the media is miserable and trolls it’s fans.

It’s like the program directors are you and want to please Boston haters.
DUj6KbXV4AAVK3e

Let's get the Iggs a ring so we've got one less fan base talking about not having a ring.

Also, the Pats are butt.

JB Smoove with the best question/offer ever for BB...Uber Feat.

2 teams in the Super Bowl era have a winning record and 0 Super Bowl titles.
Eagles and Vikings.

This stuff is why I despise John Tomase.
He created this.
The guy has a career still after what he did.
What happened to the idiot who took a shot at Brady’s kid??

And wow, Media Day keeps getting crazier with fans just sitting around and watching it.

Smart move by the NFL to do that. I remember when it was here, I was thinking of going but for whatever reason I didn’t and watched it on tv. There was maybe a thousand there, yesterday had to be close to 10,000. U could tell tommyboy was shocked, obviously he has quite the frame of reference...

The idiot was a 25 year old who was on at nights and wrote for the website.
He is suspended indefinitely.

Brady didn’t want him fired.
He won’t be on radio ever again is my prediction.
He may try to write but the comments section will kill him.
My guess is he moves to LA or something and tries to work for TMZ.

He is done in the Boston media scene.

Brady is the only star in this game.
That is why he was shocked.
Gronk is a star but he wasn’t there.
Wentz is hurt. Philly’s next best player is Fletcher Cox and nobody outside of Hardcore fans know him.
Only star is right, him and bill are carrying this whole thing.

I’d like to see a good game, hopefully tied with the iggs driving under 2 minutes...and then a pick 6 to win it for the patsies.

No cheap FG win like in the 00s, no stupid coaching decisions which lead to a patsy victory like here in the 10s...just a football play...not done by tommy.

And my squares hit on it!!!

Only star is right, him and bill are carrying this whole thing.

I’d like to see a good game, hopefully tied with the iggs driving under 2 minutes...and then a pick 6 to win it for the patsies.

No cheap FG win like in the 00s, no stupid coaching decisions which lead to a patsy victory like here in the 10s...just a football play...not done by tommy.

And my squares hit on it!!!
FYI watching Tom vs. Time he is playing till 45 barring major injury. You got 4 years of hating him.
The guy isn’t done and his training is unworldly for a player at his age.
Eli is likely retiring before Tom.

This isn’t his last Super Bowl.

FYI watching Tom vs. Time he is playing till 45 barring major injury. You got 4 years of hating him.
The guy isn’t done and his training is unworldly for a player at his age.
Eli is likely retiring before Tom.

This isn’t his last Super Bowl.
Good.

Then Eli can beat him again on his way back to Mississippi.

TO just killing McNabb on CMB.

TO just killing McNabb on CMB.
Scott was on Boston radio today and he was salty that Brady doesn’t take top of the market money and that is why the Patriots build depth.
Newsflash to Bart when you can make money off the field and are married to a richer person you don’t need the extra 5-7 million.

What I want to know, is why they didn't change their signals right away. I mean, that is what I would do. Any sane person would do that. Unless of course it was something you invented to explain away why you lost. It's complete and utter nonsense that they cheated. A made up story made up by sore losers trying to come to grips with the fact that they weren't good enough. The Giants never claimed the Pats cheated. And for good reason, they didn't.

Ahem, the guy making the claim was the NYG DC this year.

The 2004 Patriots were the best team they ever had.
Brady
1600 yard rusher Corey Dillon
Branch
Givens
Patton
Fauria
Loaded OL.
Defense
Seymour in his prime
Ty Warren
McGinnest
Phifer
Bruschi
Vrabel
Ty Law
Harrison
Ty Poole.

They played their 2nd worst game of the season in that Super Bowl and were fine.
They were a TD favorite.
The Eagles roster wasn’t as good as that Patriots team.
They played well but McNabb killed them that game. The Eagles playing well contributed to the Patriots playing bad but those Patriots smoked the best Colts team ever when Manning set records and went into Pittsburgh and beat a 15-1 Steelers team by 3 TDs in the AFC playoffs. While the Eagles beat the 6 seed Vikings and medicore 2 seed Falcons.

The 04 Patriots didn’t cheat but because people like you want to troll you get to throw it out.
The 07 Patriots weren’t as balanced as the 04 team. That 07 team was the elite offense with middle defense.
The 04 Patriots were a good offense with an elite defense.

You make it sound like the Eagles were some chump squad in 2004/2005. They were 13-1 with the best record in the NFL when they lost their last two meaningless games as they had clinched home field advantage and then went on to win both playoff games by double digits. The Pats were the better team but the discrepancy in talent was nowhere near what you claim.

Ahem, the guy making the claim was the NYG DC this year.
I know who he is. he is just another guy looking to make an excuse for why he lost. Did he change the signals during the game? I bet he didn't. And that is the first thing any sane person would do if he thought the other team had their signs or signals.

You make it sound like the Eagles were some chump squad in 2004/2005. They were 13-1 with the best record in the NFL when they lost their last two meaningless games as they had clinched home field advantage and then went on to win both playoff games by double digits. The Pats were the better team but the discrepancy in talent was nowhere near what you claim.
That is why it was a close game that either team could have won.

I didn’t say they were chump squad.
They made the NFC title game 4 years in a row.
They just weren’t as talented as that Patriots team.
The 2004 team was the most balanced and was their best team.
Their D was all in their primes and the offense was good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom