Super Bowl LII | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII

What I want to know, is why they didn't change their signals right away. I mean, that is what I would do. Any sane person would do that. Unless of course it was something you invented to explain away why you lost. It's complete and utter nonsense that they cheated. A made up story made up by sore losers trying to come to grips with the fact that they weren't good enough. The Giants never claimed the Pats cheated. And for good reason, they didn't.
The navy can’t tell it’s fleet, and get them to listen, that a lighthouse doesn’t mean land.

Whatever that means.
If you teach your dog to sit when you say ‘SIT’.

You can’t come home one day and tell him ‘now when I say that I want you to fetch’.

And expect him/her to get it, in seconds, on the fly...in a competition.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t say they were chump squad.
They made the NFC title game 4 years in a row.
They just weren’t as talented as that Patriots team.
The 2004 team was the most balanced and was their best team.
Their D was all in their primes and the offense was good.

Just as a point of reference - The Eagles and Pats both gave up 260 points that year and the Eagles gave up a lot of those points in those last two meaningless games. Eagles had some serious defensive talent on that team. Two excellent corners in Sheldon Brown and Lito Shepard, a HoF safety in Brian Dawkins, Jeremiah Trotter, Javon Kearse, Hugh Douglas. Team led the league in sacks. Key was they turned the ball over 4 times in that game. Can't do that and expect to win a SB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom