Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Snoop is living an absolute dream life. That dude is all over. Literally living the dream.
He just put out a new album too. Like most of his stuff…it’s all over the place, but there’s a few really good songs.

Listened to a ton of hip hop growing up, but probably don’t cant name 5 songs post 2005.

“Can you guys understand what they’re saying?” -my 72 yo father in law

I heard Snoop Dog say "Say what?" ... I think.
noidea.gif

Im not 60 and i have no clue what that show was.. my kids say im too old already... i did know who snoop was. but i couldnt undertstand a single word.. so who exactly performed I have no idea
Ha. If you don’t already know the songs, rap songs are really hard to get/appreciate when they’re performed live. It’s just too fast/hectic.

I love rap music and have experienced this with newer rappers performing songs I don’t know at NBA games and the like.

Im not 60 and i have no clue what that show was.. my kids say im too old already... i did know who snoop was. but i couldnt undertstand a single word.. so who exactly performed I have no idea

Don't feel alone. :)

I mean….that’s basically the peak, especially in terms of the most popular rappers being the best rappers.

But there’s been a lot of great rap music in the last 20 years IMO. Very little of it was popular though. Kendrick is one of the few popular ones I like.
Not meant to be a hot take but I never was much of a Jay Z fan so I guess my rap faves were Big Daddy Kane, Tupac, Dre/Snoop, Ice T and Cube.

Well, that wasn't the way the Rams wanted to start the second half.

Woo hoo. Good job on the coin toss Billie Jean King!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom