Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Forgot about Outkast.

Speakerboxx/Love below was one of the last hip hop CDs I bought.

Edit - Player’s Ball is my all time fave Outkast jam.
I don’t really like Speakerboxx/Love Below, but….

ATLiens is one of the best albums ever made. Any genre. And Aquemini was really great too. And I love their first album, SouthernplayalisticcadillacmusIc too….including “Player’s Ball”.

Though Crumbling Erb is my favorite off that first album. Man, I love some old ‘Kast….

If anyone doesn’t like this song, I don’t know if we can hang…

I don’t really like Speakerboxx/Love Below, but….

ATLiens is one of the best albums ever made. Any genre. And Aquemini was really great too. And I love their first album, SouthernplayalisticcadillacmusIc too….including “Player’s Ball”.

Though Crumbling Erb is my favorite off that first album. Man, I love some old ‘Kast….

If anyone doesn’t like this song, I don’t know if we can hang…

Completely agree with all of the above.

That was one of my last hip hop purchases because they were one of the newer rap acts that were still peaking.

That and I had a first generation iPod and the digital genie was out of the bottle.

BTW - what is Collinsworth’s cut from OBJ’s agent. He’s riding that jock hard AF.

Not a Ramsey fan but that was a brutal missed call. Ref running down the sideline 30 pounds overweight and 15 yards behind the play.
They deserved one to go the other way on them for what occurred in the 2018 NFC Championship game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom