Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Law school Meadow was the worst. Reminded me of everyone I hate seeing everyday in real life. Lol
I mean…she was annoying and obnoxious(as are most college students who suddenly think they know something about the world), but I respected that she became at least somewhat disgusted by her family despite coming from a background where she knew nothing else.

I mean…she was annoying and obnoxious(as are most college students who suddenly think they know something about the world), but I respected that she became at least somewhat disgusted by her family despite coming from a background where she knew nothing else.
The scene where Finn gives her chit while they’re smoking a joint in the home theater and she gets irked is one of my underrated favorites. I liked her as a character and also 10000% get why people hated AJ haha

What an awesome show

Trying to get a parler account just so I can laugh at stupid people, before Dre and Snoop get on stage.

Hold on…..

Trying to get a parler account just so I can laugh at stupid people, before Dre and Snoop get on stage.

Hold on…..
I had one, but don't remember my sign in. Read it for entertainment back in the day, but really was not that entertained

This thread is one of the reasons I love this board.

Come for the epic Super Bowl talk, stay for the critiques of a TV show that last aired 23 years ago.
And isn't one of the contributors to the conversation like...23 years old?

I thought Miley was Amanda Bynes for a second.
That Uber Eats commercial garbage.

Over/under on Manning fatigue setting in by 13 left in the third quarter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom