Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Field turf has give unlike Astroturf.
It’s safe. Grass is better but that doesn’t appear to be a field turf injury.
He just blew his knee out running.
Astorturf!? You know whose responsible for that don’t ya?

th

That dude coming off the bench is one of the worst penalties I’ve ever seen. What the hell was that dude doing?
It's always the guys that do the least that celebrate the most.

I don’t want Eminem, Mary(whose Slow Jams I like but slow jams don’t play at a Super Bowl!) or Kendrick(who I like).

Just give me old school, classic Dre and Snoop ignorance and make these boomers mad just like they made my parents mad when my neighbor came over with “The Chronic” on tape, and was never allowed to come over again. Let’s go!

Trying to get Jefferson involved but he doesn't seem to want to make the effort to get involved

Talking about astroturf that was my paper on a fairly easy university course called "Society, Technology and Values" that I did in the late 90's. We were asked to come up with an innovation that made sense at the time but had fell out of favour or had been replaced.

The Big Owe Astroturf was a disgrace and really hurt the career of the Hawk Andre Dawson.

I don’t want Eminem, Mary(whose Slow Jams I like but slow jams don’t play at a Super Bowl!) or Kendrick(who I like).

Just give me old school, classic Dre and Snoop ignorance and make these boomers mad just like they made my parents mad when my neighbor came over with “The Chronic” on tape, and was never allowed to come over again. Let’s go!
Too many good performers crammed into one halftime show.

I wouldn’t be disappointed if they each headlined a SB halftime gig.

Nearly as dumb as Cincinnati calling a timeout so the Rams can have more time

They got away with it, just like the convoy.

Too many good performers crammed into one halftime show.

I wouldn’t be disappointed if they each headlined a SB halftime gig.
I don’t like Eminem’s music, despite largely liking him as a “person”(based on what we know)

But otherwise, yeah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom