SUPER Bowl thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SUPER Bowl thread

The head electrician will be starring in the next Southwest Airlines commercial ...

Wanna get away?

im guessing its going to be a while before new orleans gets the superbowl again..

Arthur Jones will really shut the lights out. Kick ass, Arthur!!!

image.jpg

That power outage really took the wind out of Nance's sales. He sounds tired and sad.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What are chances Nawlins is going to get another SuperBowl gig in the next 10 years? About the same as Syracuse's chances! What a cluster F""!!!

I wonder how much money CBS & NFL made on that power outtage? Lots of million dollar ads ... lots of viewers hanging on.

The might be the most profitable up ever!

I wonder how much money CBS & NFL made on that power outtage? Lots of million dollar ads ... lots of viewers hanging on.

The might be the most profitable up ever!
Yeah, probably true.

Was I the only one expecting Bane to come out and lay down a freestyle?

Pretty good championship game.

Worst blown call in super bowl history may have cost the niners the game. How do you miss that in such a big spot?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

If it were two guys going up and fighting for the ball I would have understood it. Instead it was the defender grabbing the receiver's jersey with two hands and not letting him get anywhere near the pass. Without a doubt it should have been called and it decided the game.

If it were two guys going up and fighting for the ball I would have understood it. Instead it was the defender grabbing the receiver's jersey with two hands and not letting him get anywhere near the pass. Without a doubt it should have been called and it decided the game.

God and Goodell apparently wanted Ray Lewis to win!! :bang:

I saw two guys pushing, the offense guy illegally pushing to the head and the Defense guy illegally grabbing and then the passing landing out of bounds and way out of the reach of anyone.

all the illegal contact took place after the throw so then it only becomes PI if it was catchable. do you think the holding held the rcvr up enough that he would have a caught it?

I saw two guys pushing, the offense guy illegally pushing to the head and the Defense guy illegally grabbing and then the passing landing out of bounds and way out of the reach of anyone.

all the illegal contact took place after the throw so then it only becomes PI if it was catchable. do you think the holding held the rcvr up enough that he would have a caught it?

You need to watch the replay which ESPN has shown 100X. The DB has his arms AROUND the WR from the get go. And that ball was VERY catchable. Don't believe me, watch the replay. In fact 2 WR's were held the same way as some analyst on ESPN just broke down the replay.

Considering the Niners got there on a no call against Atlanta I am not terribly upset that they lost on a no call in the superbowl but it should have been called.

Complaining about that call is weak. Ridiculous that more people are talking about that than the stupid 2nd timeout that was burned. They at least would've had 40-50 seconds at the end if they had 2 time outs when they gave up the ball.

Complaining about that call is weak. Ridiculous that more people are talking about that than the stupid 2nd timeout that was burned. They at least would've had 40-50 seconds at the end if they had 2 time outs when they gave up the ball.

weak how? regardless of whether sf blew a timeout, doesn't change the fact a penalty is a penalty.

Thought it was headed for a blowout like everyone else, then the power outage I got even more bored...then it turned out to be one of the best games I've ever seen :p.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom