Super Proud | Syracusefan.com

Super Proud

David1234

Walk On
I know we are all totally devastated from the loss last night, but I want to say I am super proud of this team. We have really come so far this season. Do you all remember when we lost four of the last five and it wasn't even conceivable that we would make the Final Four? Look at our progress since then. Keita has looked amazing, Southerland has made name for himself with the three ball, and we have improved tremendously (just to name a few). This has been a great season, and although I wish so badly we could won it all, I can still say I am super proud of not only this team, but of being a Syracuse Orange fan too!

Go Syracuse!

I know we are all totally devastated from the loss last night, but I want to say I am super proud of this team. We have really come so far this season. Do you all remember when we lost four of the last five and it wasn't even conceivable that we would make the Final Four? Look at our progress since then. Keita has looked amazing, Southerland has made name for himself with the three ball, and we have improved tremendously (just to name a few). This has been a great season, and although I wish so badly we could won it all, I can still say I am super proud of not only this team, but of being a Syracuse Orange fan too!

Go Syracuse!

I agree with you. In my emails I keep referring to this crew as an unlikely cast of heroes. That is what they are to me. It is amazing what JB has done with a team that was far from his most talented, or if it's mostly on these players themselves. Either way, this was a very special team that deserves to be remembered among the best SU teams of all time for this run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom