SU's starting attack will get a longer look Sunday vs. Maryland | Syracusefan.com

SU's starting attack will get a longer look Sunday vs. Maryland

Im a big fan of Coach Donahue but really I dont know if Im a fan of his son as the 4th attackman! I think there is more talent riding the pine that could do a great job for Cuse and that should be ahead of Colin in my opinion. just sayin! I think we are in danger of not getting our best players on the field!

After reading that blog it actually sounds like Donahue is the 3rd attackman as a starter with Maltz coming in as 4th. I can see that SU can potentionally run 3 solid midfield lines, lots of talent & more importantly athleticism but the attack particularly Palasek & Desko should not be coming off the field. I think every SU fan out there wants to see double digit #'s, more unsettled & transition with playmakers attacking at every angle this year! It would be nice to see a start of that this Sunday against Maryland...you know what they say about payback. Let's go boys make this game a statement last years "stall ball" quaterfinal game is NOT the way the Orange roll! SU lax rules!

With Maryland winning a NC with stall ball others will be following in those foot prints. There won't be a need for a third line. All of these schools can cut back on their half scholies and less kids will get aid. It's a win-lose-lose situation(win=win the game with stalling tactics, lose=lose your audience, lose=athletes lose scholarships) that's what it's coming to unless the power's that be steer the ship back in the right direction.

With Maryland winning a NC with stall ball others will be following in those foot prints. There won't be a need for a third line. All of these schools can cut back on their half scholies and less kids will get aid. It's a win-lose-lose situation(win=win the game with stalling tactics, lose=lose your audience, lose=athletes lose scholarships) that's what it's coming to unless the power's that be steer the ship back in the right direction.

Maryland lost in the Champ Game Eyes to Virginia who hates stall ball as much as we do thank god.

This has not been a banner week for me. I won't even tell you what I did at the Georgetown game.

This has not been a banner week for me. I won't even tell you what I did at the Georgetown game.
Hit on a woman and then realized it was Nancy Cantor?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom