Swarbrick | Syracusefan.com

Swarbrick

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
For all of you ND haters out there, don't tell me this guy doesn't have any emotions. You watched or saw clips of the news conference. This is a guy who cares and will go out of his way, like hiring private investigators, to help protect the players.

Just because he didn't do this for a girl who may have been raped and then committed suicide. Or a student who gave his life to film a football practice. You can only do so much for the entire student body. You can't possibly be there for everyone at ND.

Manti Te'o should have raped and killed his imaginary girlfriend instead. Then ND would have covered that up for sure.

Two news flashes - just in:

1. Manti falls head over heels for a Hentai character.
2. Swarbrick still in search of his lips.

Now back to your regular programming.

What are you taking about? This is the dumbest news story ever. Either teo is a dumbass or he's a jackass. Either way, he's an ass. Who cares what swarbrick thinks? He takes care of himself just like everyone else.

There are plenty of sympathetic news stories out there, this is not one of them.

What are you taking about? This is the dumbest news story ever. Either teo is a dumbass or he's a jackass. Either way, he's an ass. Who cares what swarbrick thinks? He takes care of himself just like everyone else.

There are plenty of sympathetic news stories out there, this is not one of them.
Turn on your sarcasm detector.

Was this one that obvious?

I was hoping so :D and now for my necessary response for many of my threads (that should tell me something).

my+joke+skyrocketed+over+your+head+not+even+a+close+_66815b942ee838e07bfa07bfe5342939.jpg

This could spiral downward very quickly for ND, especially if they knew more than they said they did and depending on the fallout...could cost Swarbrick his job.

This could spiral downward very quickly for ND, especially if they knew more than they said they did and depending on the fallout...could cost Swarbrick his job.

Notre Dame killed a kid and has covered up multiple rapes and sexual assaults by members of its football team. Doubt something this trivial brings down Swarbrick. We love salacious news like this, I know I'm fascinated to see hos it turns out, so maybe this will be what sticks.

Hopefully this will serve as a cautionary tale about the general knob slobbing the media does over its chosen teams and programs. Though I doubt that too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Notre Dame killed a kid and has covered up multiple rapes and sexual assaults by members of its football team. Doubt something this trivial brings down Swarbrick. We love salacious news like this, I know I'm fascinated to see hos it turns out, so maybe this will be what sticks.

Hopefully this will serve as a cautionary tale about the general knob slobbing the media does over its chosen teams and programs. Though I doubt that too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I agree but it depends on if/the coverup and this does seem to get more people riled up then a kid dying. Don't forget the multiple DWI's by one of their receivers as well. It could be the last straw and I'm also sure Kelly will skate out of this smelling like a rose, weasels have a way of doing that.

We better get a sarcasm symbol on this board because it is difficult to detect even what used to be obvious sarcasm as such these days. The crap and spin about guns, Obama, XHCDM, ND, revolution, tyranny etc., it's getting harder determine what posters really mean/believe. I beginning to think that "outliers" are the norm.

We better get a sarcasm symbol on this board because it is difficult to detect even what used to be obvious sarcasm as such these days. The crap and spin about guns, Obama, XHCDM, ND, revolution, tyranny etc., it's getting harder determine what posters really mean/believe. I beginning to think that "outliers" are the norm.

Is that sarcastic?

why do you think he was crying?? this isnt a simple normal nd cover up like rape and murder by students and/or faculty. the perps in this one, except for teo, are all non nd. they cant just circle the wagons and get everyone in line.

he will be the 1st to take the media hit, and then the career hit.

when this goes down, the myth that is nd, will exposed as worse than a myth.

it will be a lie.

Oh Lord

Agree with you about the myth Kaiser, it's so annoying to see these pundits yap on and on about the ND virtues, ignore the bad stuff and then act so surprised that anything like this could ever have happened there. The irony that something like this, so stupid and not even real should take on such a media presence over some of the real things that went on there that were ignored, is it the press that is so consumed with this foolishness or us?

I cant believe he actually cried. I literally laughed out loud when he had to compose himself.

Being a bit paranoid/selfish as I am sometimes...if Swarbrick were to be replaced, I wonder how this would effect the Irish move to the ACC? I couldn't care less about a virtual girlfriend, especially since I'm not from Caprica.

Its not the "crime" its the cover up that gets people in major trouble. The appearance of a cover up is damning.

Swarbrick crying was laughable.
Is he crying because Te'o got caught? the dead girl is fake? He is going to have a lot of work to do? The BoT will can his azz? Or is he just bat s# crazy like Manti?

If the president of the college is fired do they send out a smoke signal?

But don't you understand? Manti will NEVER be able to trust again!!!!

I am just stunned at some of the decisions that people actually make in life. God knows I have made my fair share but these are over the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom