Sweet Jesus | Syracusefan.com

Sweet Jesus

Nice sport. Fing so stupid how serious soccer is taken. What

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder at what point does FIFA truly consider pulling the plug on have the World Cup in Brazil next year. Between the riots during the confed cup, the outpouring of criticism about economic needs of the country along with things like this. It doesn't sound like a country that should be hosting an international tournament for anything.

FIFA's goal seems to be hosting it anywhere besides Western Europe or USA. I wouldn't be surprised if 2026 is in Somalia or Afghanistan.

I guess this guarantees a Brazilian World Cup championship.

FIFA's goal seems to be hosting it anywhere besides Western Europe or USA. I wouldn't be surprised if 2026 is in Somalia or Afghanistan.

I know that is tongue in Cheek - but.. I wouldn't put it past them. I mean Somalia does have a semblance of a government now... so therefore they would be perfect to host a world cup by then:rolleyes:

It doesn't sound like a country that should be hosting an international tournament for anything.
They won the world sports lottery twice.
Just wait for the Olympics.

Yemen!

I know that is tongue in Cheek - but.. I wouldn't put it past them. I mean Somalia does have a semblance of a government now... so therefore they would be perfect to host a world cup by then:rolleyes:

If you recall from Blackhawk Down, they do have at least one stadium.