Syracuse 2- media 0 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse 2- media 0

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
You cant stop this team you cant even hope to contain them. Distractions? Syracuse laughs at them. Roadblocks? Syracuse does lob city alley oop dunks over them. We're destined for greatness , extra focused on some fine marijuana products : )

They will be going to prison , a job i just recently turned down as a nys co.

Sorry Big Nose Pat, you and your boyfriend Charlies article just added extra incentive for Syracuse to win this.

It's a good thing Mark Fuhrman re-investigated the Moxley murder and not Pat Forde. Otherwise Skakel would still be hanging out at the country club.

Moral of the story: leave the "investigating" to the real investigators. Don't end up replaying scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen.

"Even pomegranate" made me lol for some reason. And no, it wasn't because I had one of the candies. Sad they are facing prison time when the truck driver on those Miller commercials is made out a hero. Our founding fathers would be disgusted at what we allow people to take away liberty for, which in this case originated with another NY newspaper's yellow journalism way back in the day. If not for that, this wouldn't be any different than hearing about some players drinking a beer last weekend. Imagine.

Seriously, can you imagine if they took away wins for students who got intoxicated at a kegger?

It's a good thing Mark Fuhrman re-investigated the Moxley murder and not Pat Forde. Otherwise Skakel would still be hanging out at the country club.

Moral of the story: leave the "investigating" to the real investigators. Don't end up replaying scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen.
Well, when you can make up and plant evidence, you can convict almost anyone :D:D:D;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom