Syracuse +4 vs Duke | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse +4 vs Duke

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
IMG_0754.GIF

moneyline on the good guys

Screw the moneyline. I'm going with extended odds on this one . I am going to go Syracuse -10. Suck it ratface.

That seems like a perfect spread to me. I see this game playing out very similar to Louisville where it could go either way at the end, with Duke obviously being the superior team but us having a considerable home court advantage.

We''ll get a lead early behind a sizzling start from Taurean, go back and forth most of the first half, have a chance to make the game a 2 possession game at half but turn the ball over on an alley oop attempt leading to a buzzer beating three at half by Matt Jones to put us down 1. Second half we forget what ball movement and interior defense are as Taurean picks up his 4th foul with 12 minutes left and end up down double digits, then go on a furious tear behind a plethora of 3s- including 2 from Frank Howard- just to eventually fall short in the final minute as Roberson gets called for a charge on a put back dunk to tie the game with 10 seconds left. Duke seals it with free throws.

We lose by 4.

Syracuse +2200 to win by 21 points or more.

Easy Money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom