Syracuse 57 vs Oklahoma St 84: Starkville, MS Sat. March 17, 3:30 ESPN2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse 57 vs Oklahoma St 84: Starkville, MS Sat. March 17, 3:30 ESPN2

I was hoping my Mercer Bears could upset Georgia but we got to 29 points and just stopped scoring! So frustrating because I think we have the talent to pull the upset. Down by 8 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd. Incidentally, it seems like the games flow much better in quarters than the men's games do in halves. I like it.

I was hoping my Mercer Bears could upset Georgia but we got to 29 points and just stopped scoring! So frustrating because I think we have the talent to pull the upset. Down by 8 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd. Incidentally, it seems like the games flow much better in quarters than the men's games do in halves. I like it.
So what is this game I am watching where Mercer is only down by 2.

So what is this game I am watching where Mercer is only down by 2.

We started doing better when I switched to watching on the computer! As JB says, premature anything is never good

Just switched over to the game... Heard that one annoucers voice and I don't think I can't watch anymore... May have to put on mute.

Rough start

Just switched over to the game... Heard that one annoucers voice and I don't think I can't watch anymore... May have to put on mute.

Rough start

The analyst sounds like she has a speech impediment. Not to make fun of her, but it's a tough listen..

when you only have DSL it doesnt really matter, its like watching bad UHF tv

we are supposed to have real internet by the end of the year.. now that the kids are in college it will finally be fast enough play games on and no one to use it.

The analyst sounds like she has a speech impediment. Not to make fun of her, but it's a tough listen..

Apparently it is Tamika Catchings. Reminds me of Mike Tyson. Really hard to listen too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom