Syracuse Analysis | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Analysis

Not bad. You certainly are much more knowledgeable and humble than some of your brethren on the Tigers board.

You could mention that Bromley, our best interior DLineman, is probably out for this game. that's going to hurt us depth-wise.

Alec Lemon has received alot of attention in the press over the past few days / weeks.

If I had a fantasy football team made up SU players, I'd have Marcus Sales in my lineup. He's ready for a breakout game.

Not bad. You certainly are much more knowledgeable and humble than some of your brethren on the Tigers board.

You could mention that Bromley, our best interior DLineman, is probably out for this game. that's going to hurt us depth-wise.
Bromley was actually just said to be close to 100% for the game...

Bromley was actually just said to be close to 100% for the game...

True, but they also said he would only be used in emergency situations. Now knowing our depth at DT, that may already be an emergency.

The "emergency" was in relation to Broyld, who has not practiced this week. It was not about Bromley, who has.

True, but they also said he would only be used in emergency situations. Now knowing our depth at DT, that may already be an emergency.

I thought is was Broyld who was emergency-only.

like the write-up... nice work.

Undersold Shamarko Thomas in our secondary... arguably our best player on either side of the ball and one of the best combinations of speed and bone-crushing hitting ability in the country... He will be playing on Sundays...

He will put a serious lick on somebody on your offense in this game... pray they get up and and shake it off...

The "emergency" was in relation to Broyld, who has not practiced this week. It was not about Bromley, who has.

hmmm, maybe I read it wrong.

Well aside from the fact you list a fullback. If we have one on the field, it will probably by in the red zone and our back up MIKE. Namely one Llewellyn Coker.

Cutler out since USC and I don't think Cleveland has played since @USF

As far as understating Shamarko, well, personally hope you learn what we mean by "Sham'wow'd". That kid can bring it.

"Fairly accurate?" That was pretty much dead on, as was the analysis of the match-up. Great job.

Was this written before you lost the stud DT? If so, how do you guys see that effecting the overall play of your D? I believe that, going in, Syracuse was going to try to push the power rushing game more than it has in previous games, especially in the 1st quarter. You are going to see even more of Jerome Smith now, IMO.

Thanks for posting here, MJS.

I think the Special Teams play has improved some since September. I think we are better than some of our rankings.

No mention of Jarrod West, maybe it is time for a breakout game from him
;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom