Syracuse at Rutgers set for noon kick on SNY | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse at Rutgers set for noon kick on SNY

Noon away games are good, half the fans still aren't there at the kickoff, they arent as drunk as they want to be, the students are still sleeping.

Much like our home games...

Noon away games are good, half the fans still aren't there at the kickoff, they arent as drunk as they want to be, the students are still sleeping.

Much like our home games...
that will not be the case at ru

Of course it will. Place will be half empty

Not likely. They sold out their game with Howard. If they beat UConn this weekend (likely), the place will be full for us.

Not likely. They sold out their game with Howard. If they beat UConn this weekend (likely), the place will be full for us.
this is circled on their calendar, its recruiting game,they are rated,and they truly hate everything about us---this will be packed house and very festive/hostile--i know ru almost as well as su

this is circled on their calendar, its recruiting game,they are rated,and they truly hate everything about us---this will be packed house and very festive/hostile--i know ru almost as well as su
They "circled their calendar" for us two years ago too. Meh, we'll see. Bottom line it will be anything but a hostile environment. Not even close

I just hope they remember to leave their TV sets on.

They "circled their calendar" for us two years ago too. Meh, we'll see. Bottom line it will be anything but a hostile environment. Not even close

agreed. it'll end up full but it will be late arriving and flat to start.

this will be the best travel game for su.great tail gating(johnson park) it will be hostile make no mistake---will be the best game of the year.bc used to be the best away game and still would be because of boston---this is a great on campus game---granted new brunswick has nothing more to offer.

Please note that I would murder a hobo to have a "full" noon Dome crowd described as "late arriving and flat to start".

Agreed and maybe you'd get your wish if we were starting off 5-0 ranked and a circle the calender type of opponent.

Agreed and maybe you'd get your wish if we were starting off 5-0 ranked and a circle the calender type of opponent.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Like that could ever happen.

:bang:

HAHAHAHAHA.

Like that could ever happen.

:bang:
i cant believe all the bigleast luvers are out here making fun of rutgers.

shouldnt they be celebrating ANOTHER bmw team ranked??

shlit, theyre ranked, we should be jealous...and they are going to pummel Syracuse.
:eek:

i cant believe all the bigleast luvers are out here making fun of rutgers.

shouldnt they be celebrating ANOTHER bmw team ranked??

shlit, theyre ranked, we should be jealous...and they are going to pummel Syracuse.
:eek:

We have totally jumped the proverbial shark as a board.

So far this season we have "turned the corner, bitches", been staked out as clear favorites to win the Big East, have had eternal threads wondering why we don't sell out every game, and have mocked every other team in the conference (all of whom have a better record than us)

1-3.

Vomit.

Bad timing if you're a LAX fan. I'll miss the scrimmage. :(

Play the game at noon, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, midnight, 3am... we will still beat them by 30. we are a better team. Nassib will tear apart the secondary.

Play the game at noon, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, midnight, 3am... we will still beat them by 30. we are a better team. Nassib will tear apart the secondary.
to quote rhett butler---"all the south has to offer is dreams of glory and ARROGANCE"its this kind of attitude that we have had that has allowed ru to flourish and put us in the position we have been in for 10yrs.

to quote rhett butler---"all the south has to offer is dreams of glory and ARROGANCE"its this kind of attitude that we have had that has allowed ru to flourish and put us in the position we have been in for 10yrs.

What position would that be? We won't be playing them again after this year so just a little after 3pm two Saturdays from now they will be COMPLETELY irrelevant to us. You, however, should feel free to continue to root for your close second favorite team in NJ.

What position would that be? We won't be playing them again after this year so just a little after 3pm two Saturdays from now they will be COMPLETELY irrelevant to us. You, however, should feel free to continue to root for your close second favorite team in NJ.
since when is RECRUITING irrelevant???the position we have and are in ----is painfully obvious---the mere fact that you state COMPLETELY says it all and is inherently myopic and flawed---